\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

HATE the 4x4

Fender Flares look so bad.

and the wheel/tire/suspension setup make it look too tall and stout.

to each their own of course.

2017 nailed it IMO, still got the crash bar, OG headlights, daytime LED light bars (Angel eyes on a G-Wagon, really?), and the AMG sport bumper.
g.png

Naw the ones look much better. That those are bad at all, still tough but they nailed it with the current gen.

HATE the 4x4

Fender Flares look so bad.

and the wheel/tire/suspension setup make it look too tall and stout.

to each their own of course.

2017 nailed it IMO, still got the crash bar, OG headlights, daytime LED light bars (Angel eyes on a G-Wagon, really?), and the AMG sport bumper.
g.png
this is so ugly
even the new ones to me are ugly

It's funny because the Cullinan and Urus basically replaced the G wagen as a status of exclusivity.

Well you can actually buy a Urus, good luck to this day on a G63. Urus is easier to drive to being a car.

Cullinan top dog lol… Just realized 3 at my kids school…

I hate people sleep on the Aston DBX. That might be my favorite car based luxury sport suv.

Well you can actually buy a Urus, good luck to this day on a G63. Urus is easier to drive to being a car.

Cullinan top dog lol… Just realized 3 at my kids school…

I hate people sleep on the Aston DBX. That might be my favorite car based luxury sport suv.
Ford having owned Aston and copying the grill hasn't helped.

DBX looks like an Escape to the average person. Doesn't have that 'presence'

I dont even think its THAT deep. Ford hasn't owned AM is damn near 20 years, which shows how much people are paying attention. They don't have that brand name recognition in the states,

Aston's just aren't that appealing to US costumers for whatever reason....

I like some of their designs, but I'm not wowed by them....the prestige of an Aston just don't hit here like it do in Europe

Terrible marketing. Like awful. And the dealers don’t seem too nice. My experience except for one

Ford having owned Aston and copying the grill hasn't helped.

DBX looks like an Escape to the average person. Doesn't have that 'presence'

I agree with poster above. DBX looks like a Ford Escape. Would never consider that. SUV’s should look like SUV’s.

Looks like an Escape? 🤔

apps.40186.14502369539367888.315e4c0a-1f05-48b5-88a7-cde06c60d722.jpeg
2023-ford-escape-phev-110-64bfd22e1daec.jpg

Well, if the criteria is 4 wheels, a jellybean shape and an open grill then I guess someone can see the resemblance. But in person, they look NOTHING alike. Sold the Escapes for a long time and before I left, I HATED the 2020 refresh. Awful design that was just lazily mailed in. At least this 2024 refreshed front above gives it a better look. And the DBX in person has great presence. Is wide, aggressive and bigger and that interior 🔥 but looks alike? NOPE! And yes Ford sold them off back during the recession in 2009 or so (have to get the exact date).

05fordgt 05fordgt …. I can see the similarities with the cars being the same color at the same angle. To a non car person fluid hips fluid hips HarlemShakeStory HarlemShakeStory are correct imo and I hate that because it’s something I never noticed before but now I can’t unsee it
214FE5A8-BD90-49A7-B542-9E792B59761A.jpeg

869E9B72-BC81-4104-9ED4-2C51FEEDB7D5.jpeg

Yeah, that's the 2020+ redo and it was awful!! When we got them in, in 2019 (as 2020s) I despised them. Just horrendous looking. And I'm sorry, but NO they don't look alike at all. Call me biased, and I don't care. And that DBX in your photo is the 707 model.

There is a DBX that is in the next town over and I see it from time I time on the street and I doesn't look like any normal random SUV on the road. It sticks out (and not from a crazy color either) because it looks premium.

Looks like an Escape? 🤔

apps.40186.14502369539367888.315e4c0a-1f05-48b5-88a7-cde06c60d722.jpeg
2023-ford-escape-phev-110-64bfd22e1daec.jpg

Well, if the criteria is 4 wheels, a jellybean shape and an open grill then I guess someone can see the resemblance. But in person, they look NOTHING alike. Sold the Escapes for a long time and before I left, I HATED the 2020 refresh. Awful design that was just lazily mailed in. At least this 2024 refreshed front above gives it a better look. And the DBX in person has great presence. Is wide, aggressive and bigger and that interior 🔥 but looks alike? NOPE! And yes Ford sold them off back during the recession in 2009 or so (have to get the exact date).
You conveniently used the facelift model

This is the prefacelift that looks similar

download (1).jpeg

Loving my Rivian shares even more :smokin

Meh they just stated the plant here in GA is now delayed. Dumped mine in the fall up. $12 i dunno i rather buy Ford stock for the same price and a dividend.

They are bleeding cash and every time an EV maker says a car will start at x dollars it is sold at xx dollars due to rising costs.

If that hatch thing was a 25/30k car they would have won. 40-60k is just meh.

Maybe they will merge or get bought by a larger company cause not sure how long they can keep this up.

Back
Top Bottom