\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

speaking of tesla yall hear of this?

am i the onnly one whos always been weary of cars with no mechanical door handles?
ever since that old guy (RIP) in the corvette incident

I am pretty sure every car that has an electric door release has to have a mechanical backup somewhere close by within reach of the driver. I remember that Corvette story. The manual override is between the sill and driver seat. Just pull up IIRC and the door opens. Same with the Ford GT. Release is along the wall left of the driver.

Tesla has to also have one somewhere. The problem, when people go buy the car and pick it up, the salesperson doesn't point this out. So the customer may never know. Sort of where to put a dead key fob for push button start vehicles. I always made sure every customer knew where the hidden spot was and the procedure to start the car if the fob was dead.

Fulfilled a dream today (besides the Grand Canyon).. ROUTE 66 BABY!!!
IMG_9385.jpeg

I am pretty sure every car that has an electric door release has to have a mechanical backup somewhere close by within reach of the driver. I remember that Corvette story. The manual override is between the sill and driver seat. Just pull up IIRC and the door opens. Same with the Ford GT. Release is along the wall left of the driver.

Tesla has to also have one somewhere. The problem, when people go buy the car and pick it up, the salesperson doesn't point this out. So the customer may never know. Sort of where to put a dead key fob for push button start vehicles. I always made sure every customer knew where the hidden spot was and the procedure to start the car if the fob was dead.
well not only the salesperson, but if they buy the car used how would they know.
i know so many people with a tesla and i doubt any of them know that
my question is, why not leave it mechanical???

I’d take a rivian r1s over a Tesla I just don’t wanna pay 70k for a vehicle new or used that ain’t a dream car.

Speedy recovery and hope it gets better 05fordgt 05fordgt i don’t contribute usually but lurk and always appreciate your posts

I’d take a rivian r1s over a Tesla I just don’t wanna pay 70k for a vehicle new or used that ain’t a dream car.

Speedy recovery and hope it gets better 05fordgt 05fordgt i don’t contribute usually but lurk and always appreciate your posts

Thank you my guy! 🙏👍 Much appreciated.

And I took would take a Rivian over a Tesla. I REALLY like that R3X.

Rivian R2 is starting at 45k…. Seems like that would fit your need

It's why you don't ever take any high end sports car or exotic to a dealer once the warranty is out. Find yourself a GOOD independent shop who has all the tools, and computer equipment and you'll be very happy. Trust me. 👍

Oh for sure. But even a good, reliable mechanic isn't going to stop it from breaking all the time.

I still think the top trim wagoneer his class leading…. I prefer it over an Escalade or Denali , just can’t get past the rear quarter panels design. It’s god awful
The rear quarter panel kills it. The rest of the design is great, but no idea what they were doing on that back window.

Horrible marketing. I remember me and my boy went to a dealer who was an ******* to us and we said that’s why y’all cars aren’t selling and look at how yall market your cars. Dude felt bad cuz all we wanted was to test drive and asked us what they should do and we said figure that **** out cuz yall suck :lol:

Yup.. you would think they would be aggressive for business but they act like they are Ferrari lol

Sometime people are just stupid ...

Back
Top Bottom