\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I would assume with the driving gloves, he eventually plans on selling his one day as well.

^ even better...

its a 918 Spyder w/ the Weissach package

He does have a 918 spyder but in the vid the instrument panel looks like a 911 gt3

dcbfb628a2c642afaac504b0eeeb5430.jpg

2F1373EF-AB04-40D8-9A2E-F3E59D039F00.jpg

Took my Emira home last night

IMG_2080.jpeg

My man!!! Are you on EmiraForums? If so what's your user name. Been reading the thread for months and months as my buddy's car should be getting on a boat any day (it's been at Norfolk docks for a month since we're in a CARB state).

My man!!! Are you on EmiraForums? If so what's your user name. Been reading the thread for months and months as my buddy's car should be getting on a boat any day (it's been at Norfolk docks for a month since we're in a CARB state).
Yessirr, davebeats is my name over there.

initial thoughts and comparisons?
what spec did u get

All the cars currently getting delivered are First Editions (either 1.0 or 2.0) and manual V6. No autos have been delivered yet. And the FE comes with everything inclusive. I believe the only chargeable option is an all alcantara steering wheel. And the major difference for the 2.0 is the choice of 7 additional colors and a $10k bump in price.

Highly entertaining! Thanks for posting this one bro ✌️😎
I just watched it Thursday morning. Fascinating!! 👏👏

I read Tom Cotter's original books many years ago and they were great (Cobra in a Barn, Jaguar in a Barn). Once he got connected to Hagerty, content is unlimited with how many cars are still hidden away around the country.

I still cant believe Lotus made an SUV(I kinda can. Money talks), doesn't that go against everything they stand for? I wonder how much it weighs compared to other SUVs.

I still cant believe Lotus made an SUV(I kinda can. Money talks), doesn't that go against everything they stand for? I wonder how much it weighs compared to other SUVs.
5,8xx IIRC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom