lancer evolution 3.

450AWHP for now.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by DieselG5

How do you have sport seats without the sport steering wheel?

what the hell are you talking about? I have a 545 sport, thats how the car comes
nerd.gif
i guess he's saying since you have a 'sport' edition it should come with a sport steering wheel.

mines is a sport and has a sport steering wheel.
nerd.gif

what BM do you have, post pics... thats how my steering wheel came, my other boys that have 45 sports have the same exact steering wheel...
i have a e39 ///M sport
5119060096_37fb48392d.jpg

My car is a 545i sport, not a M sport..

Originally Posted by DieselG5

How do you have sport seats without the sport steering wheel?

what the hell are you talking about? I have a 545 sport, thats how the car comes
nerd.gif
i guess he's saying since you have a 'sport' edition it should come with a sport steering wheel.

mines is a sport and has a sport steering wheel.
nerd.gif

what BM do you have, post pics... thats how my steering wheel came, my other boys that have 45 sports have the same exact steering wheel...
i have a e39 ///M sport
5119060096_37fb48392d.jpg

My car is a 545i sport, not a M sport..

P3141_BMW_5_series_550i_sedan_2009_interior_steeringw_1280x960.jpg

This is what the sport steering wheel  looks like.  I'm not sure why, but I've seen a lot of 5 series sports with the same wheel you have.

This is what the sport steering wheel  looks like.  I'm not sure why, but I've seen a lot of 5 series sports with the same wheel you have.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

2q0o7wk.jpg

this is from like a year and a half ago when i got the G55..... debatin on makin a move but not sure what im a get yet....
*Logs out & goes to bed*

Whip game is PROPER 

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

2q0o7wk.jpg

this is from like a year and a half ago when i got the G55..... debatin on makin a move but not sure what im a get yet....
*Logs out & goes to bed*

Whip game is PROPER 

laugh.gif
what kinda of neighborhood you live in?  i'd be extra motivated if i had to look out the window and see a white drophead and a bent next door everyday 

laugh.gif
what kinda of neighborhood you live in?  i'd be extra motivated if i had to look out the window and see a white drophead and a bent next door everyday 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by vasweetz

No wonder it's stock.

Boost=turbo

It's stock because I'm a girl? @$+@%...So it's previous owner must have been a girl also.
eyes.gif
Didn't mean that in a bad way
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
yeah u did...thats like tellin someone they rockin a V6 muscle car

Originally Posted by vasweetz

No wonder it's stock.

Boost=turbo

It's stock because I'm a girl? @$+@%...So it's previous owner must have been a girl also.
eyes.gif
Didn't mean that in a bad way
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
yeah u did...thats like tellin someone they rockin a V6 muscle car

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

(Jealous).. Guess they didn't show the E60 that type of love.... More pics of my car

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

(Jealous).. Guess they didn't show the E60 that type of love.... More pics of my car

Back
Top Bottom