Originally Posted by pdot

for this...

u633a.jpg

I wanna black it out.

Any wheel suggestions?
Check out cardomain.com

they got some of these blacked out.
pimp.gif

(I got the same Jeep, plan on blacking it out when I get the $)

Originally Posted by pdot

for this...

u633a.jpg

I wanna black it out.

Any wheel suggestions?
Check out cardomain.com

they got some of these blacked out.
pimp.gif

(I got the same Jeep, plan on blacking it out when I get the $)

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

euro trash crew over here.
laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Yup that's the car wash. Nah I haven't gone yet but I'm going to have to this summer. I think my boy with the Saab has been. Do you go? I heard on eurowerks there is a guy with a tt gallardo who will be bringing it up there some time this summer.
pimp.gif
Man I have dropped a lot of change at that place in the past. Yeah the Eurowerks crowd rolls pretty deep to Cars and Coffee. I think that Gallardo you are talking about was at World of Wheels show downtown St Paul a few weeks ago, white with black wheels and uh 1500HP
alien.gif
.  The few times I went last year it was a pretty cool, the first you go you will basically be doing this
eek.gif
the whole time.

RNS666, exhaust sounds pretty nice, what other mods do you have? What kind of numbers are you putting down?

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

euro trash crew over here.
laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Yup that's the car wash. Nah I haven't gone yet but I'm going to have to this summer. I think my boy with the Saab has been. Do you go? I heard on eurowerks there is a guy with a tt gallardo who will be bringing it up there some time this summer.
pimp.gif
Man I have dropped a lot of change at that place in the past. Yeah the Eurowerks crowd rolls pretty deep to Cars and Coffee. I think that Gallardo you are talking about was at World of Wheels show downtown St Paul a few weeks ago, white with black wheels and uh 1500HP
alien.gif
.  The few times I went last year it was a pretty cool, the first you go you will basically be doing this
eek.gif
the whole time.

RNS666, exhaust sounds pretty nice, what other mods do you have? What kind of numbers are you putting down?

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

another s2 owner here

weak offsets
grin.gif
I can agree with you on the fronts but the rears have a flare or overbody so...if those were gone, the wheels would probably be aggressive.
And I think the fronts aren't stock too. at least, they don't look it.

Back
Top Bottom