POST YOUR CAR

solewoman i was playin but it means step his game up
laugh.gif

nice scion btw

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

i whip a HONDA a civic at that and im damn proud of it!

^^^okay.......you and the rest of the Civic nation is the last thing on earth to be turning heads
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong because I am damn proud of my Honda and I'm all for it, how you think i got some gold plates for the $#!$*!@+!!@!? But when it comes to special occasions and such, "whipping out your Honda" isn't cutting it. My main point to get across was rocking a Lex in general...until ya lames be bringing up "soccer mom car" and comparing it with a sedan like an IS. SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif
You are such a tool it's not even funny.

1. It's not your car
2. It's not an SUV, more like a crossover buddy.FWD on a "SUV" ftl
3. HIS civic is is own car, and it's done proper with his own mods. To each his own, but you can't even say that being it's not your car.
4. People stare because you look funny driving a woman's car. You're insecurities online lead me to believe you have a hard time making eye contact to these so-called "broken necks"
5. My MOM whips an RX. She's a pretty old Asian lady, not unlike your MOM, who drives the same car.

Oh really? Look who's talking, read my other posts before trying to start another useless argument with me. 1. Do I really care if it was my car or not? Sowhat's your point? 2. So what if its a crossover, its still an SUV none the less so why can't you get that through your thick skull? And its an AWD soget your facts straight 3. Yeah keep "personalizing" your car, at the end of the day its still a civic. 4. If you don't believe I can turn headsin an RX, then don't cause I don't expect you to but responding back with lameass statments shows how ignorant you are. 5. Btw read my posts befortrying to argue. My mom drives a GX not an RX.

^^^okay.......you and the rest of the Civic nation is the last thing on earth to be turning heads
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong because I am damn proud of my Honda and I'm all for it, how you think i got some gold plates for the $#!$*!@+!!@!? But when it comes to special occasions and such, "whipping out your Honda" isn't cutting it. My main point to get across was rocking a Lex in general...until ya lames be bringing up "soccer mom car" and comparing it with a sedan like an IS. SMH
roll.gif
roll.gif

1. It's not your car
3. HIS civic is is own car, and it's done proper with his own mods. To each his own, but you can't even say that being it's not your car.
4. People stare because you look funny driving a woman's car. You're insecurities online lead me to believe you have a hard time making eye contact to these so-called "broken necks"
5. My MOM whips an RX. She's a pretty old Asian lady, not unlike your MOM, who drives the same car.

Oh really? Look who's talking, read my other posts before trying to start another useless argument with me. 1. Do I really care if it was my car or not? So what's your point? 2. So what if its a crossover, its still an SUV none the less so why can't you get that through your thick skull? And its an AWD so get your facts straight 3. Yeah keep "personalizing" your car, at the end of the day its still a civic. 4. If you don't believe I can turn heads in an RX, then don't cause I don't expect you to but responding back with lameass statments shows how ignorant you are. 5. Btw read my posts befor trying to argue. My mom drives a GX not an RX.
at the end of the day..you don't own the car
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nuclientele5

My 1978 Gran Prix on 24'' choppers.....26's comin this summer(If i can find a stain on em)

it was black before i got some body work done and painted it red

03 745i on 22's

98 caddy sts (not my pic but the same car)24's comin soon

Nice whips...

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by nuclientele5

My 1978 Gran Prix on 24'' choppers.....26's comin this summer(If i can find a stain on em)

it was black before i got some body work done and painted it red

03 745i on 22's

98 caddy sts (not my pic but the same car)24's comin soon

Nice whips...

Cosign.
pimp.gif

People taking L's in this thread. First we got dude talking about his "2006 745" which is a first. Then we got our buddy who is trying toconvince us that his jacked up camry wagon is breakin necks, let alone its not even his. I'm sure you were excited when you first posted pics, but knowthat NT got the investigative game on lock and we will get you.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^^

i have an is and it doesnt turn heards so can u explain to me how a rx does.....
Simple:

"Ah, lookin' that kid drivin' around in a soccer mom car
laugh.gif
*everyone proceeds to look*"

MrMeeh2:
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
but since when was the RX considered a "soccer mom's car?" They have the Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna for that. And to answer your question, you will see more people driving around those IS's let alone yours is a 250 which is more common than any RX. The IS isn't attractive compared to any RX, there are plenty of sedans on the road compared to SUV's so why pay attention unless its a Farrari or something.
are you serious? an RX isn't even that great... the only Lex that would MAYBE turn heads if they're done right are SC's and IS'... and of course the IS250's are more common than any RX... those RX's have so many problems. and yes.. IS > RX. i really don't understand why you think the RX is so high and mighty.. lmao i mean if you had a different car other than the RX, i'd understand why you'd be stunting... but dude, it's just an RX.
smile.gif
How can you say that? The RX is pure bliss when driven and its engine power to ratio feels soo balanced. Although, i have not driven any IS', my friend does own one and the ride was not near an RX's. I can go on about why the RX > IS, but it would just be in vein and i don't appreciate how you guys put SUV's down compared to sedans and coupes. Of course the SC is a head turner, its a sporty car so what is there not to like about that? The IS on the other hand looks like a Misubishi Lancer and the front end tries too hard to look sporty. The IS-F on the other hand is a different story, but all in all it must be my area then because i swear i'm getting looks from every other stop light.
son, you think "your" rx turns heads? the only people i see driving those are middle-aged women on cell phones taking their kids tosoccer practice.
in fact, my step-father's 35-year-old sister drives an rx330, and she has 2 kids
laugh.gif

do you know what you are talking about? @!# is "engine power to ratio"?
roll.gif

anyway, my first car, paid 100% by myself 2 days before my 17th birthday:
15f1xmf.jpg

2qmzrrc.jpg

4npk6.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1. It's not your car

Oh really? Look who's talking, read my other posts before trying to start another useless argument with me. 1. Do I really care if it was my car or not? So what's your point? 2. So what if its a crossover, its still an SUV none the less so why can't you get that through your thick skull? And its an AWD so get your facts straight 3. Yeah keep "personalizing" your car, at the end of the day its still a civic. 4. If you don't believe I can turn heads in an RX, then don't cause I don't expect you to but responding back with lameass statments shows how ignorant you are. 5. Btw read my posts befor trying to argue. My mom drives a GX not an RX.
Bro, every Asian in America owns an RX.

IS > RX (which is ugly as hell IMO)

The only people looking at you are ISSers who don't know better. Do yourself a favor- stick to your civic and just take the L cuz you are not doing it.

That frail asian dude really is really trying to gas up his RX?
laugh.gif
Thatis a female vehicle.
laugh.gif
That is nothing to brag about, you drive a Lexus,big whoop. Head turner at stop lights? Naw fams they probably just looking at you just cause they are bored at the light.
laugh.gif
RX's are everywhere, they arent anything special. Your 19 driving a grocerygetter.

Originally Posted by yarrh

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1. It's not your car

Bro, every Asian in America owns an RX.

IS > RX (which is ugly as hell IMO)

The only people looking at you are ISSers who don't know better. Do yourself a favor- stick to your civic and just take the L cuz you are not doing it.

Please tell me you're not serious. If you think every asian has an RX then what makes you think the IS is different? %!*% outta here with that

gentlemen,

the only people that care about your honda and RX.... are you two. lets continue on with the non-dramma filled posts.

thanks.

i want a new car, but i can't let go of this one. i love this car so much!

'03 Honda Accord coupe 6spd.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eh...

weather is horrible here, no time to wash the wheels

35kl92g.jpg

dgrurt.jpg

your not gettin anywhere in a 2 liter, unless its an evo.
tired.gif

just remember "theres no replacement for displacement"
laugh.gif
Thats an Evo X. And not getting anywhere? Have you seen the potential of the car? If there's no replacement for displacement, why are there turbo and s/c kits out for high liter cars?

You fellas should just ignore MrMeeh's comments otherwise it's just going to go on and on and on.

maybe you should try reading next time idiot.

and turbos and s/c kits are easy power adders duh

Haha just let the kid dream. It makes him feel better to drive around in his mom's car and put a Lexus symbol as his avatar. We all know you're notdoing it, no one breaking necks in a RX. It's like the return of rediculouslyballin.

I've never seen a dude that liked an RX...ever...my boy had to drive his moms RX around during high school and he despised that thing

and if you don't think it's a soccer mom mobile...you lying to yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by siirkus

i want a new car, but i can't let go of this one. i love this car so much!

'03 Honda Accord coupe 6spd.
Haha, not bad man....not bad at all for a Jersey head such as yourself.
pimp.gif

And for the record, I snap more necks with my bare hands than does an RX.

1995 Lexus SC400

Upgraded to 20" rims and added two alpine type r 12"

This is my second car lol
roll.gif

I wish....

Originally Posted by nicefro

is it a house or not bro, real simple

I know, right. Dude is coming in with these sarcastic comments like we're suppose to know where the exact location is. How are we suppose to know thepicture was taken at 3am?

AnJ55 asked if it was simply a house, if not, what is it? Damn.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dont get ahead of yourself homie,

know your facts before you try to put somebody on blast

just because i have a civic doesnt mean i wont be turning heads, brand year and make, dont make a car, its what you do to it that "breaks necks"

unlike you i own two whips one for my everyday(civic, which is still cleaner then any car you own)

and then a 35th 350 for the weekend

so whats really good??

"am i still cutting it" now?

2hheuc3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom