Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by akuratl02

ObiWon - what the hell do you do for a living? Nice Ferrari
pimp.gif
don't worry about it

pimp.gif

i feel you

no need to put all your business out on NT.

and the dude with the s600

youre really doin it also my man.

n665056986_641780_172.jpg
pimp.gif

edit:

2272966897_c3fcb0b42c.jpg

NT doin it.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

Is it just me or is everybody on NT making 100k+ a year?

eh.

100k, is not what it used to be.

That's not a lot of money.So, if guys are posting 7 series, S classes, etc. and are 27+, I believe them. Now there aren't many NTers making say, 400k+ a year.

still a good salary

A LOT of people make less than 100k a year and drive 7s and S classes.........

Originally Posted by Vidasman

^ I see your coupe and keep the BEST LINE (INFINITI) going and raise you the "M"

I see your M can def appreciate it...but at my age im content with my G37...NT seems to be doing well... wont start another endless battle with the Infiniti v.BMW as im a fan of both

CRUMBS...

I love the coupe no doubt,, anything INFINITI im all over, funny thing is that the day I coped my M,I originally went in for the coupe S
smile.gif
Im down with all of NT's rides, they are all nice. I love this thread, its good to know that all of our hard workdoes pay off in the things we have... GREAT JOB NT
Keep doin the Goodwork

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

Is it just me or is everybody on NT making 100k+ a year?

eh.

100k, is not what it used to be.

That's not a lot of money.So, if guys are posting 7 series, S classes, etc. and are 27+, I believe them. Now there aren't many NTers making say, 400k+ a year.

still a good salary

A LOT of people make less than 100k a year and drive 7s and S classes.........

dudes be frontin' with 100k+ milage or wrecked titles
grin.gif

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

THockey is whippin a Carrera GT and a Ferrari 360 CS if I recall.

Really eager to see pics.
2q247ch.jpg

The tagged pics are somewhere within the depths of NT. Im sure a few have seen them...

WOW!?!?! props to you man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know what happened to the "Post your Car VOL. Summer Edition" thread. Looks like it was deleted.

Anyways....made some recent modifications to my 01' Denali. Painted the grill surround the same color as the car, removed the front license plate/filledthe holes/repainted the front bumper, lowered the front 2" and rear 3" and installed 5000K HID low beams and fog lights.

Before:
2920062882_762fdcf8a2_o.jpg

After:
1h41g8.jpg

Hey Niketalk, i posted in the summer edition one but i thought i'd post in here too. I got it about 3 weeks ago so far there's no others in town buti heard that where i go to school at theres a couple, i havent seen em yet but a co-worker said they saw a couple on the highway between where i live and wherei go to school. I like it alot. I kinda wish I could've gotten the 2SS but since its my first car that I got in my name and insurance in my name I am stillpretty psyched about it.

l_f8ee6fa0fc5a0d8cda68802b5d148a38.jpg

l_4ac2ccead8c25984ee6d5793bb8efdf8.jpg

l_1b7216a7e9b938c39346f29989656fee.jpg

^^ the center console dash looks
sick.gif
on the camero ...i'm wondering howpeople gonna put an after market stereo on that

y would u want an aftermarket stereo? this one is xm ready, and i also have a port to plug in my ipod, i mean i dont get it a cd player is a cd player. BTWwheres your guys' cars?

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

06hossshiny.JPG
with black Stripes and a dif body kit. Pray for me lol
it's not a kit, just a front chin spoiler painted to match the original color. They come in flat black which i woulda left it as.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

y would u want an aftermarket stereo? this one is xm ready, and i also have a port to plug in my ipod, i mean i dont get it a cd player is a cd player. BTW wheres your guys' cars?
stock systems SUCK

y would u want an aftermarket stereo? this one is xm ready, and i also have a port to plug in my ipod, i mean i dont get it a cd player is a cd player. BTW wheres your guys' cars?

nah, u can tell the difference on sound quality with aftermarket stereo compare to stock

Who said anything about aftermarket stereo's? It looks cheap and bland. You cant stomach that?

ya i know, i just hate it that ppl have to talk down about the car ya know? i had a stereo in my first car, never changed the one in my last car

Theres no talking down about anything, its an opinion. Like really, I love that car ever since I saw it in Transformers, but damn, they coudnt give it a betterinterior?

Back
Top Bottom