took her to the car wash today so I took a pic

GOD I ----ing LOVE G35's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well done, only thing... why not black out the tail lights

LOL. It costs me like 46 bucks per fill up (Exxon 93 Octane) in NJ (always fill up in NJ) and I fill up like 3 times a week. Yeah I get @#@%$@ gas mileage butwhen your pushing close to 390hp and over 400tq (at the flywheel) on a tuned & modded HEMI, you deal with it. Hopefully I can break 13's at the trackwhen the cooler weather arrives.

MPG=Overrated
happy.gif

And you think that's bad, wait till I get my SRT8 Jeep in 6 months.
happy.gif

Thanks for the compliments on my Jeep fellas. I appreciate it. Been so busy with everything. Dealing with the GF and her family emergency, work, and some otherthings, this was the only relaxation I got.

damn so you're getting an srt next? i love the center exhaust pipes on those...i mean as long as you can afford the gas and it seems like you can, have funwith it!

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

damn so you're getting an srt next? i love the center exhaust pipes on those...i mean as long as you can afford the gas and it seems like you can, have fun with it!

Yeah this Jeep I have now is a lease. I know, I am a +**#*%% for modding a lease (you don't know hpw many times my girl has complained to me. lol). I wasgoing to buy a SRT when I leased this one but they (Manhattan Jeep) wanted 10,000 dollars over sticker. ****. I was in a hurry and needed a Jeep.

Now when this lease ends, I am going to order from JustforJeeps.com and get a Silver SRT8 with option group 1 and 2, And if they have 0% for 36 or 48 monthsthat will be even sweeter.

Then I will be modding the hell out of that SRT8.
happy.gif

there axis super hiro they ran me 1500 w/o tires heres another pic I thought nt would like (took it right b4 its started hailing wth)

dsc00505t.jpg

^ Yep, knew they were Axis Hiros. Whats the specs on the wheels? And someone said Te-37s? Not even close.
laugh.gif

Everyone and their mom has a g35 nowdays. Woudnt mind one myself either.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom