Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

Surprisingly, a good amount of dudes that camped out were in the 24-28 age range...Had a few friends of mine posting pics on Facebook of them camping out n I was in shock that they were willing to do so.

My reaction when I saw pics of them camping was

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Actually I didn't wait in line at all. When you spend enough money in a store they begin to act like they appreciate your business and give you small perks.  Things like calling you when sneakers come in instead of waiting like everyone else.  I won't get rich from reselling, that's why I'm in the process of securing my own Nike account and opening up a store in 2013.  As far as me getting a "real job", I'm almost positive I've paid more money in taxes this year than you gross.  Not braggin about anything but remember, your a stranger. You don't know me. Don't pretend you do.

1324222_o.gif

Well I'll be damned if I'm getting taxed over 100k a year which means I'm making close to 300k gross and I got the nerve to rip off some young kid off on some sneakers...shut up, you are broke, with no connections, camped out for over 24 hours and now trying to make your money back....hope you never do.
I posted pics of my pairs in the JB Forum over a week ago. No 24hr line for me...
128712615817931075.jpg

What is there to be salty about???....dudes like you are a dime a dozen, every other dude swears he special with his little connect on some kicks with the same dream of having his own store, I got friends who own stores, believe you me, THEY ARE NOT SEEING MONEY....you got a better shot at reselling from your trunk, if thats your big dream plehboi, you better get back to the drawing board...anyone that was born in the 80's knows how good the pre-resellers days were....the only thing you had to be careful with was walking by the wrong neighborhood, you might just et jacked, nowadays, you are in danger before even owning the @%***+% shoe, all because of dudes like you....that hustle is corny as %%@$.

Well I'll be damned if I'm getting taxed over 100k a year which means I'm making close to 300k gross and I got the nerve to rip off some young kid off on some sneakers...shut up, you are broke, with no connections, camped out for over 24 hours and now trying to make your money back....hope you never do.
I posted pics of my pairs in the JB Forum over a week ago. No 24hr line for me...

What is there to be salty about???....dudes like you are a dime a dozen, every other dude swears he special with his little connect on some kicks with the same dream of having his own store, I got friends who own stores, believe you me, THEY ARE NOT SEEING MONEY....you got a better shot at reselling from your trunk, if thats your big dream plehboi, you better get back to the drawing board...anyone that was born in the 80's knows how good the pre-resellers days were....the only thing you had to be careful with was walking by the wrong neighborhood, you might just et jacked, nowadays, you are in danger before even owning the @%***+% shoe, all because of dudes like you....that hustle is corny as %%@$.

you need more people

Word, the best days of the reselling game are long gone, even for the major players like Flight Club. Ksteezy, just let it be. It's not worth it. 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Son I feel your pain..I was on line last night as well...My bad, that was a grammatical mistake..I meant to say I was online last night and got 2 pairs..Step your internet game up

Son, if you messed up typing why didn't you just delete it and re-right it, my bad that was a mistake, I meant rewrite it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was a play on words meant to hurt his feelings
laugh.gif

You ruined it.

Son, if you messed up typing why didn't you just delete it and re-right it, my bad that was a mistake, I meant rewrite it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was a play on words meant to hurt his feelings
laugh.gif

Wow, completely over my head, damn
laugh.gif

The joke has been ruined twice.

you're a certified lame if you line up/camp out for hours to buy some ugly $+* loser shoes

Just reading the comments in this thread makes me curious about what some of these posters do for a living. If I made hundreds of thousands of dollars I certainly wouldn't have time to post all day on NT. I don't see many NBA players posting pics of their shoe collections on Twitter. It's nothing to be ashamed of that you spend half your check on these shoes. You don't need to validate yourself to everyone by talking about how much money you make.

My cousin said some guy camped out for two days only to find out that his credit card bounced when he tried to pay for the shoes. He was in tears..
roll.gif

why are people calling others out for "camping" for shoes.
who cares they aint bothering you and it makes them happy. i arrived at midnight for a 7:30 release and had a great time doing it. met some cool dudes and had some good laughs

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

i just sa this and i can't belive you ar asking all this ppl 4 your *$#@ that u can't deal with your f...k wife if u will aks a kid he will respond that and this is ARGJIRA the girl ho love to have a privacy with here husband ... ....let me tell you this your famelly is your famelly ,im your wife u can lose me but never your famely . and just to let all this ppl know that im not a B....H with your parents thay startet first i dont want problems animore and have another aborte again ... I left all my famelly just 4 you and u can"t be a men a ackt like a husband and have your one place u cant live tham 2 blloks from you is not that i dont like them the problem is i want my life i want to have some privacy if we are goin to live all together we are goin to have the same *$#@ problems your dad yell at me i naver say *$#@ i just put my had dawn and my tears start fallen ...
frown.gif
and thay look at me like a kid im a waman ... let me tell you this i know our @+%##%@ traditoin i want my dad to where thay at ha ups a left them home, you think thay dont need my halp ha tell me know i come here just 4 you .. and .u want to live me becouse you dont want to pay rent and !++%++$* thay dont need your halpp thay can pay that @+%##%@ rant ... you want to leave me four this *$#@ shame on you man u shuda think this before u got that ring on my finger ..... 1 i dont want to live all together becouse 1. i dont want to cook when i come home tierd 2. thay can here us havin s...x 3. when i goo in the bath i want to goo with u 4.i cant have friends over .5 i cant goo somewhere with my girlfriends besouce your dad is goin to tell you u dont live your wife goin aot alone 6. i want to invite my famely to my one place i want them to be comfortable four a month when i have my first baby ....
smile.gif
im not gona be happy so thing before you doo *$#@ like that and is so stupid when i sa that is time to live her smah ....... i have a chance that i will be a milioner that will ask 1 house i will have 3 not one..... but this is love is not abaut many i love you i want you thats why im with you with none of my famely close to me when i need them im just asking you one favore like a wife make me happy with this love that i have four you Husband
frown.gif
from this post if anyone wants to see what a troll DUI SneakerHead, iLLbanianKid, MSiLLThe13, Explosivo Yayo, and a few other names is

That resell game is a poor man's hustle, let someone who actually want the sneaker live...resellers have transformed the game into something pitiful, ignorant wreckless and straight dangerous, guaranteed this madness is all due to resellers thinking they'll get rich by paying 235$ and making back at the most 250$ after spending 24+ hours on a line...do the math, you just worked for less than 10/hr, probably even less than minimum wage....fools....get a real job.
Actually I didn't wait in line at all. When you spend enough money in a store they begin to act like they appreciate your business and give you small perks.  Things like calling you when sneakers come in instead of waiting like everyone else.  I won't get rich from reselling, that's why I'm in the process of securing my own Nike account and opening up a store in 2013.  As far as me getting a "real job", I'm almost positive I've paid more money in taxes this year than you gross.  Not braggin about anything but remember, your a stranger. You don't know me. Don't pretend you do.

Do you mean, "you're?"

Loser.

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif
jk

If thread created earlier please delete, it was crazy here in Maryland.
Didn't even get my sz waited about 11 hours in line. 

If you have any pics please share with us.

Thanks 

I am glad i don't collect anymore.

Waiting an hour and not getting the shoes would've ruined my Christmas, I can't imagine waiting 11 hours
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
.  I told myself I would swing by the mall around 4am for the line up since I went out instead of waiting for the online release, but once I actually thought about it I realized I was too old for this %%##
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If thread created earlier please delete, it was crazy here in Maryland.
Didn't even get my sz waited about 11 hours in line. 

If you have any pics please share with us.

Thanks 

I am glad i don't collect anymore.
mj-laughing.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Waited 11 hours and don't collect? But why?
Got a terrible phone but can get the new J's? 

philosoraptor.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On another note:
How much did the concords retail for and how much are resellers typically trying to sell them for?

@iYen - they retailed for 180 in men sizes and resellers are trynna get 300+ for a pair 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

300+ for a pair 
30t6p3b.gif

9e591c47-af4a-40ea-b1b9-3b8431303b0d.gif

Now I'm cosigning Ksteezy.
I'm not gonna front, I used to despise reselling just as some of you do because of having to deal with websites crashing and/or waiting on long lines.  Then I realized I had the opportunity to buy extra pairs, then flip them to pay for the pair(s) I keep for myself.  Put in a lil work and the sneakers became no cost outta pocket.  Also, I realized I could buy then flip to buy more rare and sought after kicks.  Less money outta pocket once again.  As far as the people that think standing on line is "lame" and then complain about resellers, put in work. If enough real sneakerheads waited on lines they wouldn't have to succumb to reseller prices OR stop buying from resellers.

A lady left her kids in the car at this mall in GA for the shoes...The cops were waiting at the car when she got back to arrest her. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom