Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

If thread created earlier please delete, it was crazy here in Maryland.
Didn't even get my sz waited about 11 hours in line. 

If you have any pics please share with us.

Thanks 

I am glad i don't collect anymore.
mj-laughing.gif
Damn cold bloooooded!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cryinggggggg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well even thought i didn't get my sz i got two pairs a sz 13 and a sz 7y.

Will re-sell both to get my sz 11.

so you bought 3 pairs just to get 1
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Have you factored in how much time you need to spend to research, acquire, and sell these shoes?

Apparently not, my time >>>> the hassle.

Originally Posted by go rilla

so you bought 3 pairs just to get 1
30t6p3b.gif

Put a comma after the word pairs and the sentence will make more sense
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Have you factored in how much time you need to spend to research, acquire, and sell these shoes?

Time? What time?  I just explained I didn't have to wait on line.  Do you guys read or just skim thru?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Time? What time?  I just explained I didn't have to wait on line.  Do you guys read or just skim thru?
you're trying too hard

Yo steezy how you a 1%er but you mad at dudes getting their capitalism on by reselling?

cant hate on the resellers thats what this country was built on. if you can make a profit why not? but as far as camping out for hours or days for a pair of kicks in the freezing cold to maybe make 100 to 140 dollars in profit? thats not worth it.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

cant hate on the resellers thats what this country was built on. if you can make a profit why not? but as far as camping out for hours or days for a pair of kicks in the freezing cold to maybe make 100 to 140 dollars in profit? thats not worth it.
bingo

you just have to do the math, if you only wait 3 hours in line and can flip for 100+ its not that bad but if you are out there for 12 hours to make 100-150 you need to get a real job.

Just curious...

For people that line up for these release.... don't you have stores around you that take pre-orders?

My footlocker sells you a giftcard with the value of what you're buying and puts you on a list. You walk in on release day, you give them the giftcard, they give you the shoes and you leave.

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

Just curious...

For people that line up for these release.... don't you have stores around you that take pre-orders?

My footlocker sells you a giftcard with the value of what you're buying and puts you on a list. You walk in on release day, you give them the giftcard, they give you the shoes and you leave.
honestly my man, if this was possible why would people line up?

Kinda off topic but if u are making 300K gross I hope u aren't really paying 100K in taxes. Find some deductions or a better tax attorney

If someone cops early and flips them i aint even mad
laugh.gif
Theres no time or research involved other than opening a package and then later repackaging them upon sale . Id do that for a quick 150, early.

Back
Top Bottom