Post your current hairstyle VOL. SUMMER 09

Originally Posted by Hugo

2we04ep.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5 with the low taper.

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

Like I said, dunno who or what PYP is but ok....

Bad pic quality but I aint trippin.. Dreaded since Feb. this year...

I call it a pushback for anybody catchin feelins..

eyes.gif

Did you Post Your Picture?

laugh.gif
I been said all my other pics were hella old tho. I took that today. But I've only had my !++% LOCKED since like january
grin.gif

Got 3 on sides, even on top to brush down. 0 as fade.
difference between fade and taper? i might let it grow though.

Originally Posted by chino905

Tape Up and a Number 6 Always.

No offense to you personally, but it baffles me when people use guard numbers so high.

Why not just have your barber use scissors? If he knows what hes doin youll get a better cut overall.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

difference between fade and taper?
Round here, A fade always meant your %!@* was cut with a very noticeable gradient (I guess that's the term) all the way around, except forthe forehead of course. A taper meant that your %!@* was cut with a very slight gradient in the back and/or around the temples.Tapers>>>>>>>>>>>fades.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

No offense to you personally, but it baffles me when people use guard numbers so high.

Why not just have your barber use scissors? If he knows what hes doin youll get a better cut overall.
Pssh, I still get confused when I read the actual guard numbers themselves. I wasn't even aware there were numbers until like..yesterday. Ain't nobody unique enough around here to have a custom hair cut. __s be rocking the"what he got". What guard numbers you gotta use to make a "what he got" or a "what he got" with a part?
roll.gif

I guess it's always just been a habit b/c its always what i asked for since i was young. And when the barber uses the number clip, its muchfaster and accurate than him doing the scissor cut all around.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Pssh, I still get confused when I read the actual guard numbers themselves. I wasn't even aware there were numbers until like..yesterday. Ain't nobody unique enough around here to have a custom hair cut. __s be rocking the "what he got". What guard numbers you gotta use to make a "what he got" or a "what he got" with a part?
roll.gif
Shooot, i swear im the opposite. I go to a black barbershop though, and im white, with a white dude cut so no one in there gets the same cut asme. Ive known my barber since i was 12 though so i dont have to explain things anymore, he just cuts it. But he was on vacation a month or so back and i had tosee a different dude and he damn near had me lookin like a Gotti boy.

That was NOT the business. Just give me a white dude cut with that ill clipper work. Dark taper ftw.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

laugh.gif
I been said all my other pics were hella old tho. I took that today. But I've only had my !++% LOCKED since like january
grin.gif
2hh3iis.jpg

this was bout a month back, been loc'd up since dec '08.
This is me trying to pretend I was already aware you were a chick......
eek.gif
... I failed. Yeah so anyway...
grin.gif
... I feel as if like 90% of black women would be cuter with dreads. I can'tcall it. Ever since I've been growing my hair (one of the MOST random decisions I ever decided to stick to) I feel extremely attracted to chicks withworms. It's crazy... like.. Lauryn Hill is destroying my 'hot and talented' list right now. It's noteven fair to Alicia Keys
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom