***Post Your Desktop / Guide To A Great Desktop***

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg
My dude, how did you get your Weather and Location to setup like that (rectangle)? Mine only sets up from top to bottom :/

The Weather and Location is from the ProjectSpace theme I found on deviantart. I just downloaded the theme but only added the weather and location to my desktop
Regal Black, what's the name of that font for the time or what did you go to to get the time like that?

the guy in the previous post just answered your question

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

^^So after I download it, where do I go to actually apply it?
you're going to have to install the font that downloaded with the skin. if you don't the default font looks mad sloppy.
but this is how in add a new config
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Adding a new config.

Any new configs you download should go in this directory (YourUserID>Documents>Rainmeter>Skins)
Some confiqs come with a font that you need to install first in order for it to show correctly.

After you have placed the theme folder in the correct directory, restart rainmeter.
Now, right Click on the Rainmeter Icon in the system tray, and select Configs, the config should be there now.

idk what OS you're running.
with Windows 7, you just drag and drop into your fonts folder. i'm guessing it's the same for any other OS.
google it.

^ 2 bad the wallpaper isnt hQ...

How can I make my rainmeter open up automatically when I start up my computer, I can't seem to figure it out... any help pls

Rainlendar is the Mac version of Rainmeter right?
Could someone please provide tips/explanations on how to use it and add skins for Mac?
thanks

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg
My dude, how did you get your Weather and Location to setup like that (rectangle)? Mine only sets up from top to bottom :/

The Weather and Location is from the ProjectSpace theme I found on deviantart. I just downloaded the theme but only added the weather and location to my desktop
Link? I can't seem to find it on DA...

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg

http://teejay3.deviantart.com/art/Project-Curve-115751267

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg
http://teejay3.deviantart.com/art/Project-Curve-115751267
Thanks.

I'm having some trouble getting my weather to show up. My location shows up fine but weather doesnt. I put in my zipcode just as it says (where it'sasking) and I still can't get it to show. Can you help me out? Am I missing something? What does your "weather.ini" look like?

Back
Top Bottom