POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

^ hey thanks but i meant the whole wallpaper without the icons at the bottom, i love the background with the slogans and lima on it. any chance you candeliver? thanks again.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

^ hey thanks but i meant the whole wallpaper without the icons at the bottom, i love the background with the slogans and lima on it. any chance you can deliver? thanks again.

No prob my dude.

351fqev.jpg

^ god bless you, and please keep us updated if you intend to add actual icons to the wallpaper. very much appreciated. +1

Dope Stuff Piff.

I should have another Icon Set up soon.
I'm in the process of scanning some more stickers. Any particular requests?

edit.
I love how everyones using the wee ninja icon. I thought dudes would be like $*+

^ god bless you, and please keep us updated if you intend to add actual icons to the wallpaper. very much appreciated. +1

Thanks man, and I will.

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Dope Stuff Piff.

edit.
I love how everyones using the wee ninja icon. I thought dudes would be like $*+

I don't have any specific requests, but anything you want to contribute will most likely be added. When you're done with the set, post it up andI'll see what I can do with it.

lol the Wee Ninja... it was that or Pedobear, and I really wasn't trying to explain Pedobear to people that looked at my laptop.

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Dope Stuff Piff.

edit.
Requests? I would love LOVE an AM 90's icon set.
eek.gif
glasses.gif

And to whoever wants Mac Icons: DeviantArt, Iterfacelift, Macthemes2, that's where I get mine.

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

^ hey thanks but i meant the whole wallpaper without the icons at the bottom, i love the background with the slogans and lima on it. any chance you can deliver? thanks again.

No prob my dude.
Do you have the background with the slogans without Lima by any chance? Thanks in advance!

My white girl I've had for the past two years, Alexis Bledel. I decided to update the pic though.

old one saved in photobucket:

Back
Top Bottom