POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

Originally Posted by hella handsome

101409big.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i need some tips on how do set up mines like that..
I also want some info on this, what is that dock called? And also the music player in the bottom right corner? Any help is appreciated.
I run Xwindows Dock. its the best dock i've used. its fully customizable and it has fully detailed details that you can change, like the shadows and blur of icons. you can add reflections to them or not, change the size of hte icons, change how big they get on the mouseover, and a lot of other stuff.

and the music player is just cd art display with a skin. pretty much what everyone else has .

i just have my dock positioned over my taskbar, because im tired of the whole "mac" look on windows with the taskbar up top.
good look
pimp.gif
props.

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

Originally Posted by daaznfella

dual monitor with windows 7

i actually have the wallpaper on shuffle....love that feature on 7
Is that only with 7? I had to downgrade back to XP Home Premium since 7 still has bugs with my HD Radeon video card.
grin.gif
i'm pretty sure it's only a 7 thing, it's right in the settings when you change your desktop.....15 min shuffle yes!
smokin.gif

and the guy who asked about my aim, i'm not sure. all i know is i updated to the newest aim and minimized it as skinny as possible....it may just be thescreen cap, but IMO it still seems a bit big/wide....

Back
Top Bottom