POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

tumblr_lp48wlAfYG1qzmcay

info on the chick
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Handful of wallpapers I've been using (all 1366x768).

THANK YOU for the House of Balloons wallpaper. Do you make these yourself, or is there a website you find them from? It's a real b word trying to find 1366x768 walls that I actually like. I already know of wallbase.net.
I make some of them. Only one in that group was the HoB paper, which really wasnt much on my part. I usually just crop and resize papers to fit my desktop.

Pabs, what's that tutorial you're sending people?
nerd.gif
Just some basic info on on the docks, rainmeter widgets and stuff that most the desktops in here have..nothing too extensive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Handful of wallpapers I've been using (all 1366x768).

THANK YOU for the House of Balloons wallpaper. Do you make these yourself, or is there a website you find them from? It's a real b word trying to find 1366x768 walls that I actually like. I already know of wallbase.net.
I make some of them. Only one in that group was the HoB paper, which really wasnt much on my part. I usually just crop and resize papers to fit my desktop.

Pabs, what's that tutorial you're sending people?
nerd.gif
Just some basic info on on the docks, rainmeter widgets and stuff that most the desktops in here have..nothing too extensive
laugh.gif

Serve, I know you don't post OG's in your initial post but you should've known we was gonna want that Lindsay bruh
nerd.gif

Serve, I know you don't post OG's in your initial post but you should've known we was gonna want that Lindsay bruh
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom