POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

is ther any thread that ACTUALLY shows you how to customize your desktop??? (windows 7)

Yeah just search for Desktop Customization Thread or something like that. Some real nice tips and tricks in there
pimp.gif

Current:
(Lana Del Rey)

OG
Spoiler [+]
333g194.jpg

A few more new backgrounds I'm running right now, all 1366x768:

Originally Posted by Ernesto4

is ther any thread that ACTUALLY shows you how to customize your desktop??? (windows 7)

Yeah just search for Desktop Customization Thread or something like that. Some real nice tips and tricks in there
pimp.gif

Current:
(Lana Del Rey)

OG
Spoiler [+]
333g194.jpg

A few more new backgrounds I'm running right now, all 1366x768:

Can someone show me a link to how to convert my icons on my MAC book pro to those custom ones that you all show? (ex. ;ole ernestos)

Can someone show me a link to how to convert my icons on my MAC book pro to those custom ones that you all show? (ex. ;ole ernestos)

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

yo servechilled tha home page is official.
is the recent topics gonna stay updated?
thanks man. and yeah, the news feed updates every few minutes as far as I can tell right now
i'm looking for one that will let me set how often the feed updates.

thanks man. and yeah, the news feed updates every few minutes as far as I can tell right now

Ideas on where or how to find the Icons i want. Like the Louis V. trash can and other items? Just right click on pictures and save or do I have to minimize the size of the file?

Ideas on where or how to find the Icons i want. Like the Louis V. trash can and other items? Just right click on pictures and save or do I have to minimize the size of the file?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

So when are you going to post it?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom