OG please?

On another note:
Thanks for that Up wallpaper Wilroc.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for forgetting to post it

Spoiler [+]
5910fff8-9752-4aa1-bcae-79673bbd0c0a_21.jpg

first time in here some nice stuff..are all these or most of these desktops with the widgets and stuff for windows 7/macs? still runnin XP and IDK where to even start to make mine like some of the ones I have seen

first time in here some nice stuff..are all these or most of these desktops with the widgets and stuff for windows 7/macs? still runnin XP and IDK where to even start to make mine like some of the ones I have seen

Originally Posted by iYen

Thanks bro and enjoy your Christmas!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

lololololol
sick.gif

most of the people in this thread are using stuff for macs.
most of the people using windows are using windows 7, although i've seen a few with xp.  dunno if you can do much with xp since i only use the basic default widgets that come with windows 7.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

you can still make your desktop nice, as in windows 7 nice, even if you're running win xp
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom