I'll share
Spoiler [+]
9JGQz.png
bsdSd.jpg
fnUof.jpg
P3AGS.jpg
7KpzO.png
sorry about ninja

What do you guys use to display the album artwork? Right now I'm using xdeskcover and there aren't many good skins that I like and it's kind of slow on my computer. Any suggestions? 
nerd.gif
 Also, PC users, how are you hiding the taskbar? Do you just change it so that you have to mouse over for it to appear or is there a way to make it actually turn off? Thanks!

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

What do you guys use to display the album artwork? Right now I'm using xdeskcover and there aren't many good skins that I like and it's kind of slow on my computer. Any suggestions? 
nerd.gif
 Also, PC users, how are you hiding the taskbar? Do you just change it so that you have to mouse over for it to appear or is there a way to make it actually turn off? Thanks!

Album covers on desktops use Bowie for Mac or CD Art Display for PC.....I use Objectdock on PC and there's a setting to hide the taskbar completely so only my dock is at the bottom and it can't be seen by hovering over it else your dock will float

141.jpg

Got this on my Big Screen TV that also works as a second monitor. People are like
eek.gif
when they see it. It's the  Venator-class Star Destroyer aka Super Star Destoryer.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...r&sa=X&ei=sMkvT-jNMqa50AHK9czRCg&ved=0CCgQvQ4

Back
Top Bottom