POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2012

happy.gif

wallpaper-1591485.jpg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by kdawg

Still using this - spread across 2 monitors:
stupid question.

how did you get the background to go across 2 monitors?  mine just counterfeits on each.

Yeah, for a long time I couldn't do that either. I found that if you make the image the width of 2 monitors and then select 'tile' it does that - stretch doesn't when you think it would - it just squashes the same image on each desktop.

I'm using Windows XP if that matters.

Ya'll really can't see the spoilers in my post? The hell? 
laugh.gif

I didn't want to stretch the page but someone already did and posted the OG OG on this page. This is the one that was in the 2nd spoiler with the cheap edits.

wallpaper-1591485.jpg

If the images go down again or something just PM me and I got you.

Still using this - spread across 2 monitors:
stupid question.

how did you get the background to go across 2 monitors?  mine just counterfeits on each.

Yeah, for a long time I couldn't do that either. I found that if you make the image the width of 2 monitors and then select 'tile' it does that - stretch doesn't when you think it would - it just squashes the same image on each desktop.

so i'm guessing if it's two different size monitors it's probably not going to work? using a laptop on a stand and a monitor side to side at work also on XP if that matters.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

stupid question.

so i'm guessing if it's two different size monitors it's probably not going to work? using a laptop on a stand and a monitor side to side at work also on XP if that matters.

It would probably work but might look a bit weird on one screen. My monitors are identical so I don't know.

@OP can you PLEASE rename the thread to POST YOUR DESKTOP WITH THE OG IN A SPOILER VOL. 2012.

had to cut it down to my single monitor since my other current monitor is not 1920x1080.
anyway its one of my favorite kpop group.
pimp.gif

dfLYP.jpg

Nothing great just getting the hang of things.  Whats a good site for geeklets (in that file form not script)

just did a quick PS and jacked megatron's desktop.
my bad bruh, but that pic was just too nice...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom