Post Your Dog dogs no vol.

I'm in college and live on campus so I can't have my own dog...

But when I get my own place I'm getting a French Bulldog.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

2zyzs09.jpg

2zsqlgw.jpg

xl9qba.jpg

Husky is named Mika (3 months old) (daughter of LAFresh's female husky and sister of the brown husky)
Silky Terrier is named Louie (5 1/2 years old)
Chihuahua is named PeeWee, dumb name my aunt gave him -.- (4 1/2 years old)

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

2zyzs09.jpg

2zsqlgw.jpg

xl9qba.jpg

Husky is named Mika (3 months old) (daughter of LAFresh's female husky and sister of the brown husky)
Silky Terrier is named Louie (5 1/2 years old)
Chihuahua is named PeeWee, dumb name my aunt gave him -.- (4 1/2 years old)

Originally Posted by dt24

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

is that dachshund too ? how old? my dude is 3 months

Yep. He's an old man. 10 years old. They are great dogs though. 
word.
nice dogs NT
pimp.gif

the tat is also sick man i would do that too
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dt24

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

is that dachshund too ? how old? my dude is 3 months

Yep. He's an old man. 10 years old. They are great dogs though. 
word.
nice dogs NT
pimp.gif

the tat is also sick man i would do that too
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

216479_10150265160278776_766103775_9203761_2187299_n.jpg

manny was whimpering like a little punk. so i kept messin with him.

hes clumsiest dog ever .. i kid you not, i took him out to go pee last week and he started pissing to the side while he was layin down
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
... i guess its betta than inside the house
smokin.gif

he eats insects like its nothing (cockroaches, bees, etc) .. once there was a dead baby bird in my backyard and he was messin with it
sick.gif
he squares up to anything (dog, human, other animal)
and he always tries to smash/fight my spayed pit
30t6p3b.gif
(messin with my little girl.  pretty much everyone whos meet her thinks she the sweeest dog ever)

at the end of the day i aint even madd at him... neva seen such a beast in my life
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
i think it might be best to get him neutered (i dont wanna do him like that but he'd b a lot easier to manage)

hes clumsiest dog ever .. i kid you not, i took him out to go pee last week and he started pissing to the side while he was layin down
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

he eats insects like its nothing (cockroaches, bees, etc) .. once there was a dead baby bird in my backyard and he was messin with it
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(messin with my little girl.  pretty much everyone whos meet her thinks she the sweeest dog ever)

at the end of the day i aint even madd at him... neva seen such a beast in my life
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
i think it might be best to get him neutered (i dont wanna do him like that but he'd b a lot easier to manage)

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(messin with my little girl.� pretty much everyone whos meet her thinks she the sweeest dog ever)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

beautiful dogs.

i played the video and my speakers were too loud and woke my dogs up
laugh.gif
they were looking for who was whimpering near my desk.

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(messin with my little girl.� pretty much everyone whos meet her thinks she the sweeest dog ever)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

beautiful dogs.

i played the video and my speakers were too loud and woke my dogs up
laugh.gif
they were looking for who was whimpering near my desk.

Originally Posted by Pick99

my pit Onyx, got her at the humane society, someone dropped her and 9 of her brothers and sisters off along with mom and dad, dad got put down and mom got adopted, this was right when we got her at 8 weeks old she is now about 4 and half months and much bigger

that's a beautiful pitbull bro. PM if you need any pointers as I have two pitbulls of my own.

Originally Posted by Pick99

my pit Onyx, got her at the humane society, someone dropped her and 9 of her brothers and sisters off along with mom and dad, dad got put down and mom got adopted, this was right when we got her at 8 weeks old she is now about 4 and half months and much bigger

that's a beautiful pitbull bro. PM if you need any pointers as I have two pitbulls of my own.

This is Haj. 3 year old German Shepherd. Had him since he was 7 weeks. My best friend
pimp.gif

This is Haj. 3 year old German Shepherd. Had him since he was 7 weeks. My best friend
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom