Originally Posted by yungchris504

They look like freakin Gatekeepers 
laugh.gif

2dj7w9i.jpg

2w1tvt5.jpg

332otir.jpg

qxnm0l.jpg

9qz66d.jpg

Here's a pic of my female yellow Lab, Mulan at 6 months old back in October.  She's my lil angel, very low maintenance and easily trainable.  Word ap to the person above... my dog destroyed my backyard I'm gonna have to spend about 3g's to replace it with artificial grass/synthetic golf turf.  Love her to death, though. 

Looking to maybe adopt or purchase a Germ Shep puppy.in the next few months. 

2dj7w9i.jpg

2w1tvt5.jpg

332otir.jpg

qxnm0l.jpg

9qz66d.jpg

Here's a pic of my female yellow Lab, Mulan at 6 months old back in October.  She's my lil angel, very low maintenance and easily trainable.  Word ap to the person above... my dog destroyed my backyard I'm gonna have to spend about 3g's to replace it with artificial grass/synthetic golf turf.  Love her to death, though. 

Looking to maybe adopt or purchase a Germ Shep puppy.in the next few months. 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This is my pug, Pebbles. She turned 8 in March. She's hilarious...only issue is she sheds, A LOT

I have a pug too. She sheds like crazy. She's also fat and lazy and never does anything anymore now that she's getting old 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

This is my pug, Pebbles. She turned 8 in March. She's hilarious...only issue is she sheds, A LOT

I have a pug too. She sheds like crazy. She's also fat and lazy and never does anything anymore now that she's getting old 
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
I want a boxer. No dogs allowed where I live though FTL. We have soooo much open space & grass fields.

frown.gif
I want a boxer. No dogs allowed where I live though FTL. We have soooo much open space & grass fields.

Back
Top Bottom