Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

4) THE MORE SIMPLE THE COLORWAY, THE BETTER THE CHANCE IT HAS OF BEING LIKED.

The only one that applies to me. I don't mind new colors, I just want something that compliments my 25 years of age.
When I say "simple" I mean 2 or 3 colors for the whole shoe. When you put 4 or 5 colors (nothing outrageous, all colors that work reallywell together), people start to get lost. Now this does not apply to real life. I've seen JB put 6 or 7 (ie. olympic VI) colors on a shoe and people lovedit.

And now that I think about it, I forgot about 1 rule....
5) NEVER DO TEAM/HYBRID PS. IT WILL BE IGNORED NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT IS.....

Someone a while back did some spiz'ikes (I know that may not be how it's spelled) That were very good but were ignored. And it was a nice ps, butI'm just not into that kind of thing.

Originally Posted by wrod7

^ Cool Grey 16's with patten leather toe, like the 11's and some ice on the bottom sole. Thanks.

I'm working on this right now. But I'm really slow when it comes to this kind of thing.But it will be done sometime tomorrow if someone elsedoesn't post theirs first.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^ Cool Grey 16's with patten leather toe, like the 11's and some ice on the bottom sole. Thanks.

I'm working on this right now. But I'm really slow when it comes to this kind of thing.But it will be done sometime tomorrow if someone else doesn't post theirs first.

I tried and it didn't go to well.

Sorry, but neither did the Women's Spiz'ikes on the V, so if anybody wants to do that go ahead

Im a big fan of all ya'll work, but I wanna see some CONCORD 12's with the Ice Bottoms an Patent side Toe caps.

can anybody make that happen?

Originally Posted by 23allstar

I'd kinda like to see if BP can pull of a Dallas Cowboy colorway of some 8's
Cowboy's are basically the same colors as the Mavricks, so just find some Josh Howard PE VIII's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by 23allstar

I'd kinda like to see if BP can pull of a Dallas Cowboy colorway of some 8's
Cowboy's are basically the same colors as the Mavricks, so just find some Josh Howard PE VIII's
laugh.gif

i got something for the both of u...

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by G Kid 32

Can someone do the black/pink spiz'ike color way on the V's?

I'll try, even though I don't want to
laugh.gif
. Any other requests?

how about Borduex VII's with a 3m tounge and jumpman to commemorate MJ?

^Those are done from templates right? That's how I started out when I couldn't find me some free PS
laugh.gif
, if you want any of those done with PS, justpost some requests up in here

My fav cw is all carolina blue's...so more releases in that colour would be great
wink.gif

and the ray allen PE's in yellow/green are hella nice too! colour combination you don't see that often!

1)ALWAYS USE OTHER COLORS FROM OTHER SHOES. NEVER BEE TOO ORGINAL BEACUSE PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

2) NEVER EVER US A COLOR THAT JB HAS NEVER USED ON ONE OF IT'S PAST SNEAKERS (WITH THE EXCEPTION ON COLORS FROM OTHER NIKE PRODUCTS).

3) COLORS INSPIRED BY ANY SPORTS TEAM ARE ALWAYS A WINNER.

i'm sorry, but
smh.gif
at these "rules"

this is exactly whats wrong with this thread...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

1)ALWAYS USE OTHER COLORS FROM OTHER SHOES. NEVER BEE TOO ORGINAL BEACUSE PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

2) NEVER EVER US A COLOR THAT JB HAS NEVER USED ON ONE OF IT'S PAST SNEAKERS (WITH THE EXCEPTION ON COLORS FROM OTHER NIKE PRODUCTS).

i'm sorry, but
smh.gif
at these "rules"

roll.gif
i didnt even read that %++%!

i'm sorry, but
smh.gif
at these "rules"

No disrespect, fam. But I've never seen anyone do a completely original colorway and get any props for it. I want people to prove me wrong.And no one has yet. But to anyone who felt that I was taking shot at their work, I APOLOGIZE. Even though that was never my intent.

Those rules aren't what's wrong with the thread. It's the fact that we're going in circles and people are lovin' it. Anyone who wants todisagree can. But there pages upon pages that back up everything that I've said.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

i'm sorry, but
smh.gif
at these "rules"

roll.gif
i didnt even read that %++%!

Well you read it now. And I still haven't seen anyone do anything different. So far it's niketalkers doing what nikealkers do best.....TALK.

How many times will you be amazed by cool grey, fire red and grape colorways? IF WE'RE GOING TO BE CREATIVE LET'S BE CREATIVE.

LET'S NOT SIT HERE AND DO THE SAME THING THAT JB DOES, AND THEN GO TO ANOTHER THREAD AND CRITICIZE THEM FOR IT.

Im a big fan of all ya'll work, but I wanna see some CONCORD 12's with the Ice Bottoms an Patent side Toe caps.

can anybody make that happen?

^I caught your request the first time around. I just finished with the cool grey XVI someone asked for. And I got to be out of here soon. I can do them, butbetween work and a child time does not permit me to do all the things that I want to. So If did them they won't be finished for days....

There's many people in this thread that can do these XII for you better than I can, but there's even more people who shy away from things like this.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^Thanks.

Nice, But no Ice on the bottom? Also patten leather toe?
smile.gif

i took the ginger 16s and changed color in 5 mins and the gingers dont have patent toe or icy sole!
I'd be happy to do them but I'm not at home. I'm sure, Antalonboubmp or, Masterhammy will perfect it long before I have a chance to take a shot at it.
ahh, thanks man, can't wait.
smile.gif

I'm sorry that it took so long, fam. And I hope that there's something in here that you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom