Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished 2 16's/XVI's, however you write it
laugh.gif
. I wish I had some better pics of these and I wish JB would continue with the retro releases intoXVI and beyond because I need me some Midnight Navy's

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by wrod7

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by wrod7

^Thanks.

Nice, But no Ice on the bottom? Also patten leather toe?
smile.gif

i took the ginger 16s and changed color in 5 mins and the gingers dont have patent toe or icy sole!
I'd be happy to do them but I'm not at home. I'm sure, Antalonboubmp or, Masterhammy will perfect it long before I have a chance to take a shot at it.
ahh, thanks man, can't wait.
smile.gif

I'm sorry that it took so long, fam. And I hope that there's something in here that you like.
Thanks a lot man, the first one are winners, don't be surprise if these release.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

1)ALWAYS USE OTHER COLORS FROM OTHER SHOES. NEVER BEE TOO ORGINAL BEACUSE PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

2) NEVER EVER US A COLOR THAT JB HAS NEVER USED ON ONE OF IT'S PAST SNEAKERS (WITH THE EXCEPTION ON COLORS FROM OTHER NIKE PRODUCTS).

3) COLORS INSPIRED BY ANY SPORTS TEAM ARE ALWAYS A WINNER.

4) THE MORE SIMPLE THE COLORWAY, THE BETTER THE CHANCE IT HAS OF BEING LIKED.
i'm sorry, but
smh.gif
at these "rules"

this is exactly whats wrong with this thread...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]man get the !!@! out of here with those rules smh[/color]

Originally Posted by robwashington

Man this thread is ignorant!! And bdis1986 your av is awesome! Whoever caught that glove is a winner!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]thx man[/color]

AF1 beast -thosegrape 3's are piff fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

TRIED SOME 3.5's I'd say my worst yet

That is a terrible idea 3.5s. would you seriously buy those? Don't give jb any ideas on another hybred shoe.
No but imo they look better than ever .5 shoe i just wanted to see how they look

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by BP the owner

1)ALWAYS USE OTHER COLORS FROM OTHER SHOES. NEVER BEE TOO ORGINAL BEACUSE PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

2) NEVER EVER US A COLOR THAT JB HAS NEVER USED ON ONE OF IT'S PAST SNEAKERS (WITH THE EXCEPTION ON COLORS FROM OTHER NIKE PRODUCTS).

3) COLORS INSPIRED BY ANY SPORTS TEAM ARE ALWAYS A WINNER.

4) THE MORE SIMPLE THE COLORWAY, THE BETTER THE CHANCE IT HAS OF BEING LIKED.
i'm sorry, but
smh.gif
at these "rules"

this is exactly whats wrong with this thread...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]man get the !!@! out of here with those rules smh[/color]
Shut the hell up. Either do a photoshop that proves me wrong or remain silent, punk!

To t4t, Af1beast, Masterhammy and Antalonboubmp, I appreciate you guys answering my call and truly settinga new level. I am truly inspired.

Shut the hell up. Either do a photoshop that proves me wrong or remain silent, punk!

To t4t, Af1beast, Masterhammy and Antalonboubmp, I appreciate you guys answering my call and truly setting a new level. I am truly inspired.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ol kumbaya %%! sucka...

go sit ya %%! down somewhere ..let them do whatever they want with there P'S we dont need you coming in herewith these dumb %%! rules .... [/color] read [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]what the title of the threadis ...lmao prove you wrong who the hell is you [/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].... all the ps made b4 and after he made those stupid rules good job keep itup[/color]

Hey hey you guys settle down everybody have their own opinon so everybody in this thread cut out the criticizing this thread is called "Post your DreamColorways" lets steer away from the arguments do the PS's you like and to the people who cant do this it is very tough and takes alot of work insteadof criticizing tell us what to fix if not give us some requests i am running out of ideas NOT ON NO KUMBAYA TIP as you say BDIS LOL lets all be cool

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Hey hey you guys settle down everybody have their own opinon so everybody in this thread cut out the criticizing this thread is called "Post your Dream Colorways" lets steer away from the arguments do the PS's you like and to the people who cant do this it is very tough and takes alot of work instead of criticizing tell us what to fix if not give us some requests i am running out of ideas NOT ON NO KUMBAYA TIP as you say BDIS LOL lets all be cool

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]WORD ....[/color]
pimp.gif

I guess nobody understood that Beelzebub was just commenting on what people give approval of and not stating rules for PSer's. He was justsaying that for most PS's if the shoe doesn't follow any of those rules then it doesn't get approval from the people as much.

But back to the thread and just a mention, I love doing Sports Team PS's
laugh.gif

Let's get back on track now. All of this non sense needs to stop. Can anybody make a San Jose Sharks cw on the 5s white and black based.
Sorry that I didn't catch black based pair lol. I thought you wanted home and away, but here they are

Home

Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom