Post your EDC (everyday carry).

Dude carries a scale, though... 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm surprised most of yall have not caught on by now. Despite some ppl posting legit pics of their edc it's basically an internet meme/trolling tradition to include weapons in your edc pics. Google image it or the whole thing spelled out, you'll see a bunch of pics that are the same and in the search section there's numerous forums with ppl doing the same for years now. I seen one where dude had a grenade and a blender in his pic
laugh.gif

I just keep it simple...don't like carrying a lot of things.
-Phone
-earbuds
-Keys

-Wallet

Fellow VCU student.
pimp.gif

I think everything can fit in that carry on bag except for the phone and that charger.

I don't carry a lot but I'm loyal to Stussy since the early 90's 
Stussy Backpack

Von Zipper "One Night Stand" Eyeglasses

Mosley Tribes Stafford Sunglassses

Stussy Herringbone Wallet

Stussy Deluxe Biner

34rvb0z.jpg

Originally Posted by ricky409

DeadsetAce wrote:

and where my motorcyclers at?

Sup?When riding, I'm not carrying much. License, credit card, keys, iPhone. Wear a watch too.

no motorcycle bags you normally rock w/?

not really man. i've got a backpack i'll use if i need to bring normal sneakers and a hat (because my helmet puts some funky creases in my forehead
laugh.gif
)...but no bags attached to the bike yet

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Originally Posted by iliketurtles

wallet, keys, ipod, phone, pen, and 

ZT0350__27479_zoom.JPG

zt0350

how are the zero tolerance blades? I want to replace my spyderco and I really like the way my kershaw opens.
I like it, really easy to open using the speed safe tab but really difficult with the thumb studs especially on the left side nearly impossible. S30V is 
eek.gif
 sharp and holds an edge well, had this for about 4 months moderate use and haven't sharpened it once. DLC coating hasn't scratched yet and the g10 is nice, solid construction. Even though it is 10% smaller than the zt0300's (zt0301 is
pimp.gif
) it's still bulky so it might not be good EDC for some. I like the sound it makes when opening. 
laugh.gif
  Had a kershaw skyline before this great knife too

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Im in NYC and I'm too scared to carry around a knife. I'm not white (not black either) - but I feel police officers in NYC will automatically arrest me for that
I'm in NYC too, been fortunate I haven't been stopped 

Yeah I meant to mention that. My fellow NYC brethren are wylin by carrying these knives on you especially if you're a minority. Cuz at the very least if the cops let you go it won't be with your knife.

Back
Top Bottom