Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Love this thread.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

do they have anything new out? The Quadron album was so nice
They've been featured on a couple singles including one with Chip tha Ripper but no new project yet. They're supposedly working on a "masterpiece" coming soon,looking forward to it 
pimp.gif

Love this thread.

They've been featured on a couple singles including one with Chip tha Ripper but no new project yet. They're supposedly working on a "masterpiece" coming soon,looking forward to it 
pimp.gif

Since someone else posted Jamiroquai, I figured I'd post this song he release a short while ago.

Since someone else posted Jamiroquai, I figured I'd post this song he release a short while ago.

Love this thread.

pimp.gif

Wow I'm hyped now, def going to be on the lookout for that. Thanks

Love this thread.

pimp.gif

Wow I'm hyped now, def going to be on the lookout for that. Thanks

Ran across Moloko a couple weeks ago. Not sure how I missed them before, but I've been listening to 'Sing it Back' a lot lately.

Ran across Moloko a couple weeks ago. Not sure how I missed them before, but I've been listening to 'Sing it Back' a lot lately.

I like the Rainstik Orchestra post Bean Pie Slanga....It's rainning a bit here where I work & is making for some nice mellowness while I'm waiting for reporting data...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom