Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

Great to see the thread alive and well :nthat:

I know that there are a few Nujabes heads in this thread. Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of his untimely passing,R.I.P., and his label just dropped this week the final "luv(sic)" track that he did before he passed and the last of the series :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. It was edited,mixed and mastered by Uyama Hiroto who's another amazing producer(I recommend checking him out) and was a close friend of Nujabes. Shing02 also saved his best verses for last too :pimp:.

For those of you that haven't heard any of the others here they are. Some of my absolute favorite tracks ever :smokin

Last edited:
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Miami Vice version & original video)

Michael Mann's show was so bad ***.... That black Daytona Spider was the ish back then... I used to argue that car was better then KITT....:lol:

this thread is the ****. Been picking up gems since page 1. Just downloaded almost every track from the last 3 pages.

A Tribe Called Quest - Vibes and Stuff

Can't believe... I don't think I've posted some ATCQ in this thread... I cool out to this song quite a bit....Posted the piece it was sampled from also....

Grant Green - Down here on the Ground

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom