Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

Grap Luva - Rocking With Elegance & Keywaves (Piano Waterfall)

The Pete Rock thread made me think of his work with Grap Luva so I'm postin' these songs again. I love this album. It's funny, my 9 year old son loves these songs too. He told me a couple of weeks back that these tracks were smooth...

J Dilla - In Space

I love this song & the one Dilla sampled it from (in spoiler mode)

Perigeo - Via Beato Angelico

Skimming through this album now. It released today. The definition of "chill" right here.

Great stuff.

^ :pimp: Dope stuff, listening now.

The album is #1 on the iTunes Dance Chart . Bit surprised because I see myself vibed out to it more than I am dancing to it :lol: .

Perfect closing song to a perfect movie (Place Beyond the Pines).

Last edited:
Lindstrøm - Rà-àkõ-st

I don't know how to pronounce this song but just heard an indie band cover this & had to listen to the original. Helping me to zone out while working on some spread sheets this morning here at work....

Nosaj Thing - Aquarium & Us (fan made vid)

Posting Aquarium again. Some of you might recognize the track from Kid Cudi who borrowed it...

Mister Lies - Trustfalls, I Walk, & False Astronomy

Some more great tracks from Mister Lies... I'm posting False Astronomy again because it's a great song & great vid. I posted another vid for False Astronomy that was fan made because it was too good not to.

Last edited:
Zero 7 - Futures & Left Behind (ft. Jose Gonzalez)

I see patterns...patterns..... [mind bloooooown]

Last edited:
Miles Davis - Blue In Green

Miles worked/collaborated with a ton of jazz greats but I think his best work was with Coltrane... I listen to this song often late at night when I surfing "the internets" & stuff...

Four Tet - Unspoken

Great posts as usual Ro.

µ Ziq - Phiesope

This one's for you Ro. You might appreciate this...

Last edited:
Kings of Convenience - Scars on Land & Riot On An Empty Street

If you like that DT43, you might like this group. The one guy in this band has another project called The Whitest Boy Alive.

Back
Top Bottom