Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 7 in A, op. 92, 2nd movement

Haven't really listened to some classical music in a while. After a long enjoyable day with the fam, I had to sink into my chair & put the headphones on to listen to some Ludwig van & close my eyes.

a LOT of travis scott and A LOT of cudi

dont really feel like posting a bunch of **** right now tho :lol:

Teddy
pimp.gif
 that 1972 Special 

Had no idea The Internet dropped a new album. Its pretty damn good. Heard this randomly watching Nacho Libre:

And another random track. Great music came out in the 70s man...
Thank you for putting a 90s kid on some 70s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin I love tunes like this.

''Shoot em up, Bang, Bang Baby'' 1968 :pimp:

@TiDE619
 Donald Byrd and The Blackbyrds are always appreciated in my book repped. I know you know this joint 8)

I heard dreaming about you for the first time watching Sir Michael Rocks - In The Loop visuals from #LapofLux mixtape. He used this song as the intro leading to the video itself. Any who with all all this old school heat everyone keeps blessing my ears with I will have to give up listening to this mainstream crap being pumped out. These classics are soooo refreshing and original :pimp:

@OGMCMXCII  this for you fam. Try to listen to the East Side Story Volumes
pimp.gif
 everything from The intruders to Billy Stewart. Everytime i listen to those Eastside Story Tapes i think about them boys from Boyle Heights..

Back
Top Bottom