Post Your Favorite Movie/Powerful Quotes Vol. Insomnia

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.
A man can be an artist ... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece
You feel like a man now....uh....maybe you can stop hating me.Is that gunna bring your mother back? Maybe we can start being Father and son again now.....(You ain't my father!)..........Let me tell you somethin. You look out for yourself. You look out for your sister You ain't gotta worry about me no more. But you get that hatred out your heart boy...or you just gunna end up another ni%!a,like your father. Its yo ball.

Everyday above ground is a good day-Mel Burnstein (In Scarface)

"yo dude, you obviously in the wrong hooood..this is my domain,..This a drug free zone you understand? we aint buying nuthin..So why don't you getyour vanilla booty outta here,before we start using your eyeballs as Hockey Pucks!"
-Jesse Hall, The Mighty Ducks
roll.gif

"Most people only borrow sugar, even Ketchup...and You wanna borrow my CAR?!.......Hayell No!"
- Smokey,Friday

Originally Posted by inft28dwitSNEAKERS

"yo dude, you obviously in the wrong hooood..this is my domain,..This a drug free zone you understand? we aint buying nuthin..So why don't you get your vanilla booty outta here,before we start using your eyeballs as Hockey Pucks!"
-Jesse Hall, The Mighty Ducks
roll.gif
roll.gif

forgot all about that

"They were waiting on an absolution...that would never come." --Elderly Rose in Titanic
Coach Carter: I came into your room to celebrate with you, but instead i have to find you at a house party out in suburbia, then i come in and find my drunk !++ point guard on top of daddy's little girl!! Worm: Actually coach, she was on top...
First rule of leadership: everything is your fault.--A Bug's Life

Back
Top Bottom