Post Your Favorite One Line In A Rap Song

"I wanna see you're support bra, not support you"

"I didn't mean to give you mushrooms girl"

"So if the devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada...I'm in between but way more fresher"

"Nas is like the afrocentricasian, HALF MAN HALF AMAZIN"

"I opened and read it, it said they were suckas"

"One for the money, two for the good green, three for the Methylene dioxymethamphetamine"

Just some off the top of my head, post yours

"More pain inside of my brain than the eyes of a little girl inside of a plane, aimed at the world trade"

use these as my away messages or on Twitter...

we breaking up again, we making up again, but we don't love no more, i guess we *%$!*+# then...

i never hit a lady but my game might abuse em...

tie a !@$%% up in barb wire in nothin but a bra...

relationships are never a threat, cause i'll erase the history nd act like we never met...

bad %++$$, chest out, no wonder misses right keeps on getting left out...

something like Rihanna while i’m up in that vagina, type of chick that only dress in something that’s designer...
black hearts on my cardigan...
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]women need attention therefore women will complain...develop hatred for men and say you're the one to blame...
[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif]i tried to help some people but i just couldn't, that's my moms in me, i got love for people i shouldn't...
[/font]
last thing i'm tryna be is the nice guy now, i never gave a %*%* so why should i now...

yu felt lied to nd cheated, mistreated and kept it a big secret...or are yu just loose? and i'm so naive, i'm trying to give yu an excuse...

i only say what i want you to hear, you'll only see what i wanna show...

shut your mouth before i %*%* it, ha my jokes they will love it...

you're cool, you're cool, %*%* you...

i say %++$$ stay out my business...when we %*%* she say just, stay out my kidneys...

After careful consideration I've concluded tribulations make you great if you willin' to go thru it - they can hate all they want, but in the end whatever God intends to be will be - so put your trust in He and know the hearts of men...

Remember first: God witchu, you dun seen worse - just know it gotta be a purpose, don't think He ain't workin. Sometimes He gotta sit you down and do some soul searchin'. ''Listen and hear an answer'' - learned that one from an old person...

...T.I. from ''The Way That You Want It'' and ''It's All G''.

OP asks for our favorite one line in a song and lists like 7.
laugh.gif

Mine is:

"Im not a business man, Im a business......maaaaaan."

I thought that life was a bad _itch, bad car (Naah). Life is with your kids, watching Madagascar.

"Slinging ding-a-ling from Bedstuy Brooklyn to Beijing"

"Hail Mary full of grace, smack the b_ in the face take her Gucci Bag and her North Face off her back"

"I sleep cold winters wake up and spit summers, ghetto n_ puttin up Will Smith numbers"

"Kill you shoot the funeral up and harlem shake at ya wake"

"Amused by the whips, entertained by the *#*$%%@.....never sidetracked occupied by the riches"

my pops knew exactly what he did when he made me,
he tried to get a nut and he got a nut and what!

"Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is"

"I hate fake MC's, they always act hard but won't walk the street without they bodyguard"

"They say it's lonely at the top, in whatever you do
You always gotta watch +@#@%+@%%!#*# around you
Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

"Every word I say should be a Hip Hop quotable"

"Worst come to worst my peoples come first."

"Word up, if worst comes to worst, I make whole crews disperse"
[h3]"I keep doe in my pocket while you follow the false prophets."[/h3]"When I was 12, I went to hell for snuffing Jesus"

"I see a black man aiming a gun but I rather see a black man raising his son."

"I get brain, bust nuts, and eat steak" - Ross

"I put 6's on my old school and my Rolls Royce swear to God Drumma Boy I only drove that +%+#@ once!" - Gucci

"Fo-five in the club, I could kill a hippopotamus" - Gucci

"Fresher than you at the prom, ask yo sis or baby mom" - Gucci

"95 air max cause I'm a dope runner, ballin like an athlete but got no jumper" - Gucci

"I'm looking down she looking up she suckin $@@# while rollin blunts she keep the boss man bustin nuts" - Gucci

"I gives a *%+* what you think of me less you feedin my family" - Jeezy

"Money in trash bags, call that garbage, 20 pounds in the trash bag, the !##% look like garbage" - Jeezy

"When I grab the microphone I flame on like Waka Flocka." - Killer Mike

"Well I sat in the back of the Radio Shack with an axe and fat sack, hat to the back." - Aceyalone

"im insulted you should go head and bow so hard til your knees hit your fo-head"

"how she order all that food and a %@!@!%%!+%@++ diet coke!"

"anything i say that is audible ought to blow just like a chick giving oral yo. lick the black get the cream like an oreo"

- Mr. West

Back
Top Bottom