Post your fight videos vol.?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25686894
This just happen yesterday after school. That one beezy was talking smack or something and called 3 of those beezys out. Can someone tell me how or help meembed the myspace vids? Thanks!

Edit: WOW look at the girl with the jacket and back pack on. She was jacking her stuff when she was on the ground. I just found that out now
laugh.gif

no I go to Washington high in the bay and their were just some asians that came to see the fight I guess.

im not sure if you can embed myspace vids on NT

but either way... damn!... poor chick got BEAT down.... :wow:

EDIT: haha... NT proves me wrong again... :smh

��������WARNING!! �MIGHT BE A LITTLE TOO�GRAPHIC.���� But some of you guys have probably already seenit on youtube anyways.

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
just when I thought somebody was going to get hit towards the end.. big disappointment. lol

best girl fight ive seen,happened a couple years back.im proud to say i know tori(girl in 19's).

HUYNHer

LOL that fight was a bore but interesting at the same time. The Mexican was def scared of that white boy's vicious hay makers. He wanted the fight to stopby pretending teachers were there or something lol.

theres this video on youtube with a bunch of my friend sgetting into a brawl at hte red sox parade..this one kid gets hit in the head with a skateboard thenright after he gets a bottle smashed on hsi head, then the broken botlte htrown at his head andh e doesnt even fall..i jsut tried to get it from youtube but itwont work. the name is "post redsox parade fight"

WOW look at the girl with the jacket and back pack on. She was jacking her stuff when she was on the ground. I just found that out now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom