Post Your Future Sole Entry For 2009 !

Now that Future sole is back for 2009 so i think the people that are trying to enter this year should give us here on NT apreview of what they are going to enter this year ill upload mine later on today but for now lets see you creations im ready to see something amazing people!
glasses.gif

yea as stated in the PM only leaking out ideas and previews not whole finished designs

Dang too bad I acnnot join.... since I live in the Philippines...next year they should make it international

Well... I'll contribute to this thread once I definitely know which ideas I'm going to go with.

Right now I have about 10 designs that I've been working on since January that I am up in the air with...

I only have one definite design.

As soon as I make my decision I'll probably post all the other ones that I scrapped.

Hope to see some others in here.

i dont think thats a good idea...people will only use your ideas for themselves.....everyone should keep their designs to themselves until AFTER the contestimo

Originally Posted by JuanP

i dont think thats a good idea...people will only use your ideas for themselves.....everyone should keep their designs to themselves until AFTER the contest imo

I know you won last year and I was wondering if you actually get your pair of your own shoe that you made ?

btw has anyone been able to login yet?
i sent in the parent consent form but it says it still says it has not been receieved
anyone else having trouble?

Back
Top Bottom