Post Your Girl in her Halloween Costume VOL. We still get our treats!

?Thread didn't really work out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

?Thread didn't really work out
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Naww it didn't... just a bunch of #foreveralone NTers posting. I was just about to post mine, but aside from you, nobody else posted. So it's pointlesss!
laugh.gif
But you got a cutie bro! Congrats!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You know damn well there will be a 4% participation rate. Might as well make this a, "Niketalk, lets come together and steal random girls that I would never speak to FB Profile pictures Appreciation Thread.....vol @*+-loween Edition."

How are you this salty on Halloween?

Originally Posted by iYen

You know damn well there will be a 4% participation rate. Might as well make this a, "Niketalk, lets come together and steal random girls that I would never speak to FB Profile pictures Appreciation Thread.....vol @*+-loween Edition."

goes back to his childhood, im sure.

Originally Posted by msaba07

Did you guys seriously laugh when you saw the pic of the hand? OD smileys ...
I chuckled..but no OD smileys like most these dudes in this thread..

Speaker_egged.gif

Not sure what is salty about my statement. I mean look how many people seriously participated. We "minus whale" turned this into a sluts on Halloween thread.

Not sure what is salty about my statement. I mean look how many people seriously participated. We "minus whale" turned this into a sluts on Halloween thread.
You're salty because you don't have a girl to post.
If you were looking for a sluts on Halloween thread, then you should make one.

You're salty because you don't have a girl to post.
If you were looking for a sluts on Halloween thread, then you should make one.
Evidence?

Nah that isn't my style to make one. I am cool with yall "exposing" your women.

Ok so what's so funny about the hand pic? That he has no girl and beats off is there something else?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Ok so what's so funny about the hand pic? That he has no girl and beats off is there something else?

His girlfriend is his hand and his girlfriend(his hand) has a costume on.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by tim teufel

His girlfriend is his hand and his girlfriend(his hand) has a costume on.

Ok so that's it? I am disappoint

Back
Top Bottom