Post your Hangover Food...

Menudo
pimp.gif

Does Page 3 redirect to the niketalk homepage for anybody else?

Mine:

Eggs, bacon and cheese (or fast food...grease) chocolate milk, coffee and a fountain drink...usually coke.

Will have to try pho.

I usually bring one of those cup of noodles to work with me when im hungover, it was my solution for the longest.

pizza is the best if there are leftovers. However it does make a difference, how bad of a hangover I'm handling.If it's real bad, happend about twice,then I cant eat anything on the secound day. If it's a mild one, then I'll eat anything, just like on an average day except a whole lot more.

whats going on in here is this a joke?
laugh.gif
like really, I didnt even go toclass today because I woke up seriously hungover, some soup and very light meals will do the trick, how are youguys saying ya eat triple cheeseburgers and*%@+? the morning after Im completely nasiaus(sp), I cant even look at alot of food because I start getting a gang reflex

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
like really, I didnt even go to class today because I woke up seriously hungover, some soup and very light meals will do the trick, how are youguys saying ya eat triple cheeseburgers and *%@+? the morning after Im completely nasiaus(sp), I cant even look at alot of food because I start getting a gang reflex
eek.gif

Just posted this up in the other hangover related thread. My hangover remedy from last week:

75a26ab47dd4a033e824e1e4dd17b28c614567a6.pjpg

Not pictured: Large bottle of Cold Sake that got me drunk again.

Something from a Pizzeria.. Cheestake, Chicken parm sub, Pizza itself.. man that stuff is so damn good

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
like really, I didnt even go to class today because I woke up seriously hungover, some soup and very light meals will do the trick, how are youguys saying ya eat triple cheeseburgers and *%@+? the morning after Im completely nasiaus(sp), I cant even look at alot of food because I start getting a gang reflex
I'm sayin tho....I can't eat all that garbage with a hangover..anyways..

Bananas usually do the trick to make me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom