Post your Headunit Vol. Alpine > *

I had a Alpine 9886 and I loved it, the sound quality was
pimp.gif
, I ended upselling it for a zip during the rough times and I miss it.
tired.gif

8699296_sa.jpg

My last 2 HU were all Alpine and ive never really had problems with the brand. I found a Alpine IDA-x303 on craigslist for $70 today and im thinking aboutpicking that one up. It only plays ipod only tho. I dont really use cds anyway so it looks good. anyone else have this HU?
Alpine-IDA-X303.jpg

UV8020.jpg

mad.gif
Just got it put in yesterday and it does not work ...thisis the third time I will have to send it back and they wont send me a new one or give me money to buy a new one...
mad.gif
they keep repairing my old one and its keepd coming back broken..What should Ido? I was thinking I need to talk to corporate but how do I ensure I get what I want?? Im tired of getting the run around..

And before anyone says anything I know its not the best but it works for me (when it was working) and I got a good deal on it..

1140_800_556.jpg

and
0612_caep_01z+rockford_fosgate_3sixty2_processor+3sixty2_processor.jpg

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

UV8020.jpg

mad.gif
Just got it put in yesterday and it does not work ...this is the third time I will have to send it back and they wont send me a new one or give me money to buy a new one...
mad.gif
they keep repairing my old one and its keepd coming back broken..What should I do? I was thinking I need to talk to corporate but how do I ensure I get what I want?? Im tired of getting the run around..

And before anyone says anything I know its not the best but it works for me (when it was working) and I got a good deal on it..

Got damn this is trash
laugh.gif

get a refund

Alpine 9856...Think Its Time For A New One Tho

Jus Put 4 New Infinity Speakers In Too

Just wanted to get rid of my crappy stock one that skipped new cds..so I got this about a year ago.
deh_p4050ub_es_l@20080903@l.jpg

thanks to MrMonday's advice i got this...thanks again Monday
pimp.gif

2hq8ac4.jpg

*not my pic*

Goin on 4 years with my Alpine CDA-9856

This year i'm upgrading after I get my repairs on the whip done
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

and

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

mad.gif
Just got it put in yesterday and it does not work ...this is the third time I will have to send it back and they wont send me a new one or give me money to buy a new one...
mad.gif
they keep repairing my old one and its keepd coming back broken..What should I do? I was thinking I need to talk to corporate but how do I ensure I get what I want?? Im tired of getting the run around..

Got damn this is trash
laugh.gif

get a refund
indifferent.gif
... I know its trash that's why I said ...it works for me because i don't need alot...
indifferent.gif

I was just looking for suggestions on if somebody might have went through something similar with a unit that didn't work..

They're gonna keep giving you the run around

call up corp and see what they can do for it

Try to get a full refund

Good thread. I'll get pics up later, but I have a double din Pioneer Avic F700 for the Altima that needs to be fixed right now, so it's not installedand I got a weak lil Sony Xplode in the 240SX.

edit:
The Avic F700 is known for lockin up and having to be repaired, so I probably wouldnt cop another Avic unles they've fixed the issues with the newermodels... I dont know... But based off my experience with the F700, I'm straaight...

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Just wanted to get rid of my crappy stock one that skipped new cds..so I got this about a year ago.
deh_p4050ub_es_l@20080903@l.jpg
I got the same exact HU for my hoopty
pimp.gif

Yo monday, school me on the 3Sixty, i been plannin on gettin one for the new whip, i know u need bluetooth and windows mobile?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom