Post your Hobbies!

Originally Posted by CJ863

hooping
chasing hoochies

what is this, 1995?
laugh.gif

lifting.

trying to get into the habit of reading (it helps to expand your vocab)

basketball.

drums

also, lookin for new/interesting hobbies to try...

Lately it's been studying (about 20-30hrs a week...FML) and working out.

I need to ball more and catch up on shows.

I do want to pick up some other hobbies though when I have time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by jhova718

speed dating sounds corny, and im good with my girl. Im thinking more like activities that are fun and not the most common. i used to collect sneakers but not anymore. Rock climbing sounds cool.
youd rather sleep with the same girl every day ?
roll.gif

thats like eating rice cakes everyday

wouldnt you want AIDS , HERPES , GONORRHEA ? CRABS and SYPHILIS ? a little variety daily ?
devil.gif

Fixed
He ain't lying, you aren't living life til you've had the clap 
pimp.gif

Watching and memorizing the words to adult vids. I can tell you the length and the counts of "Unnngggghhhhhh" you will hear in certain vids. Oh and charitable works for children.

Basketball
Soccer
Taekwon-do
Reading
Chilling with my boys
Poker online
Or really any other sports (that I haven't named yet)

Working Out(lifting,basketball etc)
#NT
#NTtwitter
creeping on Instagram, and looking up fap material on the internet
dating co workers

#NT
#NTtwitter
dating co workers

bball
lifting

training for a marathon

learning new words

Dance!!

Poppin

locking

bboying

and salsa

you got a lady kid, take her dancing salsa, blues, swing, etc

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

#NT
#NTtwitter
dating co workers
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Running, basketball, juggling, meditation, going to a bar every night!!! Non fictiOn books, comic books, real estate sales, ebay but my cameras been broken lately... Ive been looking for a new camera so i will probably be getting into that when it comes... Taking cold showers... I started journaling everyday to put down important things in my life and help me become a smarter person.. Freestyling.. Watching breaking bad and legend of korra... Rejection therapy, dry denim, clipping weed.. Cooking... Guacamole and salsa making... I grow my own weed, tomatoes, salad peas and im trying to do a ghost pepper plant but its not bearing fruit

I try to learn new things all the time because once we get outta skool most of us stop.. Which is bad for our brain.. Probably the most influential hobby i have is meditation... Which is starting to give me an insane superpower where i can basically see like a bat if i close my eyes at night Nd play music! Makes it pretty impossible to sleep at night if theres any noise at all tho and i live in a loud neighborhood... I havent slept since friday night it seems! Also ive been doing some third eye exercises that are starting to work but the things i am starting to see is wayy too scary!! I am not ready for that sort of enlightenment yet

Basketball has motivated me the most to stay in shape

Freestyling is like verbally journaling your thoughts and emotions and concepts in life thats been on your mind.. If you are honest with yourself it will show and you will come off more sincere with substance

Juggling is probably the best immediate stress reliever.. Juggling for 15 minutes will make me realize how dumb my problems actually are

I could probably go on for pages but i havent slept in a few days

Photography
weight lifting
football/bball
Video editing
Producing Music/mixing
Building PC's
Bike riding
cooking

Back
Top Bottom