Post your "IT'S A SMALL WORLD" stories Vol. NO %$@+@#% WAY

Two years into my relationship with my now ex-girlfriend, I found out that her best friend's mom was good friends with my dad in the Philippines 30 years ago. Also, she's my aunt's (and one of my dad's best friend's) god daughter. I was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I found out. My dad dug up pictures of him, my aunt, and her mom together from old photo albums and it it was so surreal.
eek.gif

What I just found out tonight got me to make this thread:

When I was younger and first started using the internet around 7 years ago, I used to go in random AIM chat rooms. I made a lot of "e-friends"
laugh.gif
and regulars that went in that chat often. They lived all around the country, namely California and Texas. I actually kept in contact with a few and ended up meeting a couple of them (both girls). One in Cali 2 years ago, and one from Texas whom coincidentally had a cousin that lives in my city (Philly) that was having a wedding, so we've chilled the past 2 days so far during her visit.

I ended up driving her around tonight showing her the neighborhoods and talking. She remembered her cousin's old street name and I told her my boy lived on that street, and through description we realized they lived on the same block... and when I drove by we found out my boy that moved here from Seattle lives in her cousin's old house.

I was like 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Share your own, NT... life can be really crazy sometimes.

Two years into my relationship with my now ex-girlfriend, I found out that her best friend's mom was good friends with my dad in the Philippines 30 years ago. Also, she's my aunt's (and one of my dad's best friend's) god daughter. I was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I found out. My dad dug up pictures of him, my aunt, and her mom together from old photo albums and it it was so surreal.
eek.gif

What I just found out tonight got me to make this thread:

When I was younger and first started using the internet around 7 years ago, I used to go in random AIM chat rooms. I made a lot of "e-friends"
laugh.gif
and regulars that went in that chat often. They lived all around the country, namely California and Texas. I actually kept in contact with a few and ended up meeting a couple of them (both girls). One in Cali 2 years ago, and one from Texas whom coincidentally had a cousin that lives in my city (Philly) that was having a wedding, so we've chilled the past 2 days so far during her visit.

I ended up driving her around tonight showing her the neighborhoods and talking. She remembered her cousin's old street name and I told her my boy lived on that street, and through description we realized they lived on the same block... and when I drove by we found out my boy that moved here from Seattle lives in her cousin's old house.

I was like 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Share your own, NT... life can be really crazy sometimes.

When I was a kid my mom and I went to KFC,
when we got the the KFC there was an ambulance and cop cars all over the parking lot
so went somewhere else. Later that day we went to visit my moms sister in the hospital
when we got there she saw some of her other relatives and thought they were visiting her too
turns out one of her cousins had an aneurysm in that KFC that we were going to and died in the hospital that day.

When I was a kid my mom and I went to KFC,
when we got the the KFC there was an ambulance and cop cars all over the parking lot
so went somewhere else. Later that day we went to visit my moms sister in the hospital
when we got there she saw some of her other relatives and thought they were visiting her too
turns out one of her cousins had an aneurysm in that KFC that we were going to and died in the hospital that day.

Sophomore year of college there was this dude in my Atmospheric Sciences class that I thought was a loser...Junior year of college he becomes really good friends with my roommate and now we're best friends.

Sophomore year of college there was this dude in my Atmospheric Sciences class that I thought was a loser...Junior year of college he becomes really good friends with my roommate and now we're best friends.

I work as a waiter. One time I started a conversation with an older couple and we end up discussing where we grew up. long story short the lady grew up in (and built) the house i currently live in. she left her hand print on a sidewalk in my back yard in 1960's when she was really young and she mentioned it to me as "proof". went home and found the hand print with her initials and year. mind blown.

I work as a waiter. One time I started a conversation with an older couple and we end up discussing where we grew up. long story short the lady grew up in (and built) the house i currently live in. she left her hand print on a sidewalk in my back yard in 1960's when she was really young and she mentioned it to me as "proof". went home and found the hand print with her initials and year. mind blown.

i was waiting for my flight home in barcelona. had my headphones on and skimming through a magazine and right when i look up, i notice a guy walking through. turned out to be bam margera.

i was waiting for my flight home in barcelona. had my headphones on and skimming through a magazine and right when i look up, i notice a guy walking through. turned out to be bam margera.

Originally Posted by socluis90

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

eek.gif
eek.gif

NT related - kne day I posted pictures of some girl I know, turns out the homie Diego knew her too, hits me up and we come to the conclusion he went to HS with my brother n law, we happen to have a bunch of friends in common and now we are good friends.

NT related - kne day I posted pictures of some girl I know, turns out the homie Diego knew her too, hits me up and we come to the conclusion he went to HS with my brother n law, we happen to have a bunch of friends in common and now we are good friends.

I think Jamie Chung is hot 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
...Turns out she and my cousin are really good friends...Was my cousin's bridesmaid.

I think Jamie Chung is hot 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
...Turns out she and my cousin are really good friends...Was my cousin's bridesmaid.

my dude has the same middle name after me..

basically both of our dads years ago played football back in like the 80's over in germany

in 86 i was born middle name jamal

his parents liked it so much his middle name is jamal..

then 15 years later i meet the dude were pretty good friends..

last one... couple of kids down the street we almost have the same name..

d. jamal 

rakeem rashaad

then then kids down the street

s. hakeem

jamaal rashaad

wierd 
eyes.gif

basically both of our dads years ago played football back in like the 80's over in germany

d. jamal 

rakeem rashaad

s. hakeem

jamaal rashaad

wierd 
eyes.gif

I skipped school to fly from Oakland to LA one day and my moms friend was on the same flight -_-

I skipped school to fly from Oakland to LA one day and my moms friend was on the same flight -_-

Originally Posted by supahoopa

d. jamal 

rakeem rashaad

s. hakeem

jamaal rashaad

wierd 
eyes.gif

lol

nm...I would hate for it to be a true scenario

Originally Posted by supahoopa

d. jamal 

rakeem rashaad

s. hakeem

jamaal rashaad

wierd 
eyes.gif

lol

nm...I would hate for it to be a true scenario

Back
Top Bottom