Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Question: How do I change my font on the music player? Can I make that font the system font?

-No, you have to change it manually. It's a similar procedure to what i wrote a couple pages back, but just a bit more confusing, kinda. 
First you gotta download a font you like, but they already have to be in "Helvetica/Helvetica Bold". Now, make a copy of both of those fonts and rename them "HelveticaNeue/HelveticaNeueBold." Then, go to System/Library/Fonts/Cache in WSCP or whatever SSH method you use, but before you drag and drop the font you want to change, copy these files as backups, "HelveticaNue/HelveticaNueBold," so when you want to change back to default, you'll always have 'em again. Now drag and drop the fonts you renamed to that same folder you got your backups from and after that, respring your device and you should see your music font changed. If you need more help, let me know.
Yeah I'm going to need help with this. Mad confused
laugh.gif

My bad, did you change your system font via FontSwap or through SSH?

My first 4.1 shot...click for more.

Also, if anyone has Neutraface on 4.0+, please hook it up, thank you.

I need this too
nerd.gif

And this might be a stupid question, but how did you make it so that there's only 9 icons per page and they're all centered?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I need this too
nerd.gif

And this might be a stupid question, but how did you make it so that there's only 9 icons per page and they're all centered?
It's a program called Iconoclasm, it's on Cydia.
Anyways, here's an updated shot, short of. Click for more,

Mybad. I changed my font through FontSwap. Can that change the font of my music player?

Question: Which cases do you guys use? Link?

If I don't get answers, I'll just make a thread
grin.gif
laugh.gif

For what device(s)? Me personally, i use an Incipio case,
http://www.myincipio.com/ipod-cases/

Mybad. I changed my font through FontSwap. Can that change the font of my music player?
No, you have to change it manually through SSH. By the way, if you're on an older device and on a 4.0-4.1 firmware, i finally got Neutraface ported to those firmwares, so PM if you need it. 

So I just got an Iphone 3GS.

1) Is it true that if I put my sim card in it'll automatically charge me for a data plan?
2) Does anyone know how to jailbreak the latest software one?

^^ NO ...I have iphones that i use with AT&T and have never been charged ...i pay for minutes thats all..

^^ NO ...I have iphones that i use with AT&T and have never been charged ...i pay for minutes thats all..

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

'preciate it.

My friend mentioned that it happens with Blackberrys. Was yours unlocked/jailbroken though?

alright so im a complete noob at this, i have a 2nd gen ipod that i just updated with the newest update, never jailbroke an ipod before what site do i use, thanks!

can the jail broken itouch4g facetime with iphone users that are not on 4.1?

if so, what do i have to do to make this happen.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for an app that will allow video chat/call from a jailbroken iphone 4 to a computer? Is this possible?  Ive tried skype but no go.
Thanks in advance

Where can I find themes and stuff after jailbreaking.. its soo much going on im confused.

Where can I find themes and stuff after jailbreaking.. its soo much going on im confused.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

alright so im a complete noob at this, i have a 2nd gen ipod that i just updated with the newest update, never jailbroke an ipod before what site do i use, thanks!

Watch this video, 
Originally Posted by topherr

Yes, you can. Try calling/facetime them and see how it goes. 
Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Go here http://www.iconpaper.org/category/iphone/themetouch/ or here http://macthemes.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=24 
If you don't know how to SSH, watch the videos a couple of pages back. And for the other people with questions, sorry, i don't answer questions i don't know anything about, lol, but hopefully other members will. 

Originally Posted by topherr

Yes, you can. Try calling/facetime them and see how it goes.
i did and it keeps saying they need to upgrade to 4.1 or better

i JUST jailbroke my itouch4g , so maybe i need to download something else?

Back
Top Bottom