Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I have both those pics separately, but thank you for having them into just one.
pimp.gif

i asked this question in the iphone thread but i didn't get an answer
but can i jailbreak my phone on 3.1.3 ? it was jailbroken before on 3.1.2 but i had to restore it because
it kept freezing when i turn it on

thanks in advance.

forget cydia its super slow, everybody needs to install Rock. Rock is basically cydia but its a lot faster trust me.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

how the heck do i fix the calendar on this ??
What font are you using? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nvm, i found it.

can anyone help me restore using my SHSH file? i've DL'd umbrella and tinyss (SP?) and when i run cmd.exe, i'm lost. i can't get CMD to point toward the umbrella folder on desktop. is there a more simpler way to restore this?

*Need help..

I accidentally restored & updated. Is there anyway I can Jailbreak the latest iphone update? I believe it is 3.1.3

you can down grade your firmware with redsnow but you have to 3.1.2 downloaded onto your computer and restore it to that specific firmware that's for windows users btw SN: im looking for a 3Gs no stupid prices hit me in my inbox

im buying a BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED 3rd generation itouch for 175 dollars 32 gb
is that a good deal?

Yo, I got a question. If my iPod is Jailbroken and I take it to radioshack so they can replace my screen. Will they check if its Jailbroken?

Restore it before taking it back just to be safe. Be sure to restore it to 3.1.2 just to be safe.

can someone please... PLEASE hit me wit a private message about tmobile on the iphone...

pay by the day will let the data be used on google voice, but not on safari...

HOW DO I GET DATA ON SAFARI WITH PAY BY THE DAY TZONES...

i have tried changin the apns and everything....

Man I'm SO SICK my phone aint jailbroken anymore.  I got stuck in the blackrain boot loop and had to do a restore and iTunes made me restore to 3.1.3.  I done tried about 20 times for the past three weeks to jailbreak/downgrade using all the tutorials and videos online and still had no luck.  Got the old bootrom and non MC version too.  Also had my ECID backed up on Cydia and still no luck.  Man Vanilla iPhones SUCK!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Man I'm SO SICK my phone aint jailbroken anymore.  I got stuck in the blackrain boot loop and had to do a restore and iTunes made me restore to 3.1.3.  I done tried about 20 times for the past three weeks to jailbreak/downgrade using all the tutorials and videos online and still had no luck.  Got the old bootrom and non MC version too.  Also had my ECID backed up on Cydia and still no luck.  Man Vanilla iPhones SUCK!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yes, I'm mad.

- Preciate it.

. but
what program are you using? and are you on a mac or pc??? i updated mine on purpose just because.....and i jailbroke it after about trying it for two weeks, smh. but i kind of regret doing that because now i can't tether with mywi

Back
Top Bottom