Post your Jerseys! Vol. 1

Originally Posted by Eg23

Love the jerseys hk feet 27 and nikeholic23
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Eg23. I'm not sure if people even remember Danny Manning. haha jk

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

i really wanna see some OG champion heat. like a john starks or an OG VC/Tmac raptor joint
Vince never wore Champion. Good way to tell real from fake Raptor Carter rookie jerseys - Nike manufactured them.

Uhh..Yea, Vince definetly wore champion in the early 2000's, before nike was making NBA swingmans. He wore the jerseys with the Raptor on them and thenew ones..

And heres that OG Champion heat you wanted...
Mark Jackson

John Starks

Latrell Sprewell

Alonzo Mourning

Uhh..Yea, Vince definetly wore champion in the early 2000's, before nike was making NBA swingmans.
My man, read my quote just one more time, I was refering to the rookie jerseys.

The first sentence may have seemed like he never wore Champion at all with Toronto, but thats why there is a sentence following that statement.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Uhh..Yea, Vince definetly wore champion in the early 2000's, before nike was making NBA swingmans.
My man, read my quote just one more time, I was refering to the rookie jerseys.

The first sentence may have seemed like he never wore Champion at all with Toronto, but thats why there is a sentence following that statement.

Ohhhh, my misunderstanding.

my only one. Im not too sure of the year but its 100% authentic.

im growing more fond of the screenprinted stuff than the double stitched. Throw in top quality spandex siding and its just a quality product. it has the firsthand glance of a replica but its not even close

b351594368cfc3bd50e7ea12164d4e5571979f2.pjpg
924258d4dd67ec26c71b40bcdb7a40bde831918.pjpg

64915f416bc1c8b7a25c64740f5cf98e80a65c9.pjpg
e1c1504f62cecab565e22c8d0f13e20a20376fd.pjpg
4411534b62c7c3bdbdae81fee0a29a7cb7f0c1b.pjpg

can anyone help me specify the year exactly?

Here's My Pride And Joy.....It's Still Up In The Air Whether Or Not This Is A Game Worn But Things Are Pointing In The Right Direction
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by paulmj

NikeHolic23: WOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need that jersey ... for sale?

only way you could get that jersey is if u had gone to da NBA store and customized it when nike had da license....or order it off NBA.com..i should know..igot one too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ yea you do in a size 56 or 60 though
grin.gif
. but to each his own you alwaysclown on my size 48's
roll.gif

sand knit is illlll. im going to upgrade my cam this weekend. ill post pics.

Here are some updated pics I shot last night, I was in a hurry, so some came out blurry, and I was too lazy to re-shoot...

I still need to put that Finals patch on one of these…

Keep the pics coming, guys!

Originally Posted by na penny 89

how is a replica heat ? i wanna see the OG VC rookie nikes and the champion authentics
i was thinking the same thing when i saw all the replicas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by plammer
Did you know that Rod Higgins was one of MJ's best friends while they played in the league???
If I remember right they were teammates when MJ was a rookie....
Now the guy is the GM of the Bobcats!
smile.gif

some of my soccer jerseys- other that i have: light blue messi barcelona away, white rooney man u away, red fabregas arsenal home, white/blue crespo argentinahome, dark blue veron argentina away

2uesowg.jpg

2a5ynnp.jpg

no theyre all short sleeve- ive been on the hunt for a long sleeve barcelona deco or puyol for a minute with no luck

I'm not sure if people even remember Danny Manning
Don't say that around here (Lawrence, Kansas) lol. Nah, that Clippers Manning joint is to ill.

Nikeholic Im loving your Hill Pistons jersey(teal one)... I need that one, and its my size
laugh.gif
Ill post pics of my stuff soon...

Back
Top Bottom