Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Haha!!! Can't believe some people. Black/yellow cws are a must have for any Kobe shoe fan... Wish I could find Asia's :frown:

Yea, the 8 thread baffles me. I try to keep my comments to myself though. Yea, I LOVE Asia's. I appreciate a solid Laker CW too China 3s I'd punch a puppy for.

Haha Id do the same... Hell, a kitten too to find em in a 13.

The 8 thread is not even close to what the Kobe threads used to be. Guess when a great shoe like that occurs, everyone wants a piece of it and it draws in too many people that can't get along.

Lol yea we large footed folks aren't the easiest to shop for. Largest I've seen in the chinas was a 10.5 I think. Would love a Ace 3 too.

I keep hearing how the threads used to be. I wish they'd revert back to that but at the same token I'm happy the Kobe line is getting more shine.

Last edited:
I think that's the largest I've seen too...

With all the different people, no one can always get along. There used to be disagreements here and there, but it just gets out of hand in the 8 thread certain people seem to chime in only to start stuff...

Didn't know what to do after this terrible news, other than putting on my favorite pair of Kobes

Connor sick!! And dubl up! Nice!

Slim, very nice. Pair I originally slept on because wifey kept telling me she didn't like em :smh: swooped with a quckness as soon as PYS dropped the restock.

Thanks Dubl. Gold Medals are ART to me. It was either these, Chaos or my beloved MLKs. NotoriousMJ23 broke out Away Finals. I forget I have those at times.

MLKs are my second favorite shoes ever... right behind Jordan V fire Red, but after this last retro... my choice is swaying.

I just love the IVs period.!

Ill unds some Vs tomorrow for Kobe.

Yea, MLKs are a sight. My favorite is the China 3. I'm not complete until I come across a pair. Total grail even though we lost the finals in that signature, Kobe eclipsed the 20k mark in the China.

I agree though retros are slowly killing my love of Js. My top retro is the flint 13 but they murdered that too. Taking away the 3M and changing the colors slightly.

I think I may do a ZK1 or ZK6 tomorrow.

Last edited:
thanks Shaun, and it's ridiculous that I don't own the MLKs. What could I have possibly been thinking when they dropped. >:

thanks Shaun, and it's ridiculous that I don't own the MLKs. What could I have possibly been thinking when they dropped. >:

I know the feeling...idk why i ever sold mine. :smh:

wore these today

Nice stuff in here. Pretty judicious with Kobe's I buy, but there are many that have caught my eye and many that have eluded me. (I.e. Dark Knight V's) With that, what is a fair price on a pair of Gradient 4 away's, DS?

Back
Top Bottom