Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

^^^nice!

guess I'll throw some recent pick ups and wears since this got bumped.
35bxen8.jpg

9jdbiv.jpg

vcus77.jpg

jrb1pi.jpg

2zzsqb4.jpg

2m30l7o.jpg

t0rzv5.jpg

o5dlk7.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'd be extra jealous if those ASGs were a sz 13...
theyre a 12 so dont be too jealous
laugh.gif

EDIT: but be jealous at the fact that I got em for free. I had a convo with a dude I hoop with about Kobe's and he mentioned he had these but rarely ever wore em so I said i'd buy em and he said, sure, $50 - 70 which is already a steal. he brings em one day and asks if they look alright and im ready to pull out the cash and he says, "keep em, i'd rather give em to someone who will actually wear em. thats what shoes are meant for. get me a frappachino at starbucks next time". I felt bad and tried to put money in his hand but he refused. 

^^ im jealous lol
My last couple of pickups, finally able to double up on the MLK's... desperatley need to to Shoemagic the $*#! outta the left shoe though...
eyes.gif

have too much...but will post a couple of my favorites...
396799188.jpg

one of fish's last nikes...hyperize home pe cw
396799190.jpg

home pe cw adidas adipure low
396799193.jpg

I finally got around to taking a few pics of my zk4 collection, especially since I finally got my 2nd pair of MLK's today. The 4's are def my fav out of the entire nike kobe line. CD's, Finals Away, MLK, and USC are my top 4 easy. All are worn except my doubles of course. Sorry for the crappy phone pics.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

^ Dope collection there man
smokin.gif
 iv's are definiately my fav out of the v's & vii's as well. My top 4 are Del Sol, CD, MLK & All Star.

My small Kobe collection.

I fell off hard
frown.gif

Had about four different ones. Black and white (my grails), the white grey one, and all black. These red ones are my only 1's left.

The two's i had two pair the one up their and the (white, purp, yellow one)

With the threes I was never
eek.gif
were cool, but seeing now i regret i. Should of copped
frown.gif

The 6's were the first Kobes I bought since the 2's. I saw them and they were too ill. Started my shoe collecting again. I want the Del Sols, but i started too late and now i cant find any. if anyone knows any spots in a size 9.5 I would appreciate it.

Then i bought them 5, because i thought they were dope 

Just got my 4's Things are too ill

my first nike bought by my mom hunted them down paid a bit much but sentimentel value off the chart

Back
Top Bottom