Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Fav shoe of all-time today.

HAHA. It's hard not to. I was really excited about the 8 at first. Now it's kinda losing its luster. Especially after the MC release.

yeah, I think Im done with 8s until outlet time, or Laker CWs. Blue blitz are ehh... only thing I really like about em is the sole. Theyre nice, just nothing necessary.

Might have to do an ID soon.

Yea I may pass on Blitz and the Red snakes. It's probably going to be iDs until we get a Ace or like you said more Laker CWs

red snakes are pass for sure, blue blitz more than likely pass as well unless I can get on the LOW.

Ace or Laker CWs are the only pairs I can see myself getting excited about from here on out.

I feel like a kid in a candy store coming in here for the first time. :lol: Thanks Jslimm and s dubl for showing me the Tooth Fairy exists. :lol: :nthat:

red snakes are pass for sure, blue blitz more than likely pass as well unless I can get on the LOW.

Ace or Laker CWs are the only pairs I can see myself getting excited about from here on out.

Yea, Ace is a must....I REALLY want the silver upper with the purple bottoms to drop but those have a PE feel to them.

Thanks. Gonna go over the thread starting from page one. I like what I saw so far. :wow: Was gonna post all the pics I've taken and stored but when I had all the pics' url copied, I copied over those with another url. :smh: Will post another day.

Back
Top Bottom