Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Wow, that's a crazy 8 collection Jslimm. How did you get the Home colorway in the front row?

^Nice collection sir! I'm not mad at you with multiples. I doubled up on the CL's and the MC's. Not sure if I'll keep both MC's tho. I might be done with the 8's as well. I have 8 cw's and I might call it there unless I get a deal on something.

^Nice collection sir! I'm not mad at you with multiples. I doubled up on the CL's and the MC's. Not sure if I'll keep both MC's tho. I might be done with the 8's as well. I have 8 cw's and I might call it there unless I get a deal on something.

I appreciate it brother. I'm definitely gonna slow down on the 8 for now. I may end up offing some of my multiples eventually. I think with the popularity of the 8, Nike is going to drive it into the ground. It's already losing its luster because there's a lot of bandwagoners.

Stumbled upon this thread a few days ago, been working my way through it and I'm in awe. The amount of kb heat on these pages blows me away!

For Memorial Day

:smokin :smokin :smokin
can't go wrong with those ZK1 USA

Last edited:
Last week I went 3 days straight rocking these.

These are probably the most prized possession out of my Kobe collection. They don't fit me at all, they're just too big, but I had to buy them. So hard to find my size in a decent price.

what size are they??

11.5, way too big. I wouldn't sell these for the simple fact that they're the MVPs. I would only do a size swap on them.

I remember when they came out on kb24.com, I was at work at the time and didn't catch the time when they released. They only had big sizes when I got to the computer, and chose the smallest out of the sizes they had. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Nice Asia's up there!
MVPs are hard to find now. People are starting to clutch their older ZKs tighter. Me being one of them.

11.5, way too big. I wouldn't sell these for the simple fact that they're the MVPs. I would only do a size swap on them.

I remember when they came out on kb24.com, I was at work at the time and didn't catch the time when they released. They only had big sizes when I got to the computer, and chose the smallest out of the sizes they had. :lol:
IF for whatever reason you decide to sell them, please keep me in mind. I wouldn't mind a pair to keep ds... I played basketball in the pair I was able to get

IF for whatever reason you decide to sell them, please keep me in mind. I wouldn't mind a pair to keep ds... I played basketball in the pair I was able to get

Yeah I don't know if I will ever sell them since it's the only MVP Kobe has received. I'll probably buy a clear box, probably from ice box, and stick them in there for display.

Back
Top Bottom