Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend. I took some pictures and video of my PE/Game Worn/Pack Kobe collection.

Let me know what you think.

My latest pickup

Wayne!!!! Nasty bro. Congrats.

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend. I took some pictures and video of my PE/Game Worn/Pack Kobe collection.

Let me know what you think.

SuNiversal....CRAZY stuff brother. Very nice

The 5s were my favorite of the Kobe line... until the 8 came out. Now I can't decide :\

My latest pickup

Wayne!!!! Nasty bro. Congrats.

Thanks man! Had to settle for a VNDS pair for now, but I wanted these BADLY and haven't seen a pair come up in a long long time. Probably my favorite ZK1 colorway, but they just never dropped in the States and I slept on getting them from overseas back in '08 :smh: Would love to get a DS pair down the road if I can ever find them, but they're just like a ghost

The 5s were my favorite of the Kobe line... until the 8 came out. Now I can't decide :\
I think I still gotta give the edge to the Vs as my personal favorite in the line just cuz I thought it had cleaner colorways, and there's more "historical significance" with them since Kobe won his 5th wearing those. The 8s are definitely awesome though, and I did a big 180 about them having patterned uppers. After all the variety of uppers we've seen on the 8s, I almost think a solid upper is too "boring" on them now :lol:

Thanks man! Had to settle for a VNDS pair for now, but I wanted these BADLY and haven't seen a pair come up in a long long time. Probably my favorite ZK1 colorway, but they just never dropped in the States and I slept on getting them from overseas back in '08 :smh: Would love to get a DS pair down the road if I can ever find them, but they're just like a ghost

I'd LOVE a VNDS pair man. They're becoming harder and harder to find. ZK1s are so overlooked its not funny.

Nice pick up Wayne! I agree, 1s are very underrated... That's a good thing for us, because most pairs can be had for cheap if we find in our size.

Thanks s dubl. And yeah that's very true what you say about the 1s. And I gotta say, even with some of the newer bball sigs/tech/etc, the ZK1s are still one of my favorite shoes to play ball in.

Nice pick up Wayne! I agree, 1s are very underrated... That's a good thing for us, because most pairs can be had for cheap if we find in our size.

Yep. A majority from what I've seen can still be had for around retail.

Those are some awesome Asia IIs JSlimm. I've been looking for those in my size for a minute.

Those are some awesome Asia IIs JSlimm. I've been looking for those in my size for a minute.

I appreciate it brother. I've been on the hunt for quite some time. Came across a guy who had them. DS size 12, so I wasted no time lol. These weren't on my radar but I've given up on ASG IVs and China 3s. Only way I'll get those is on a hand-me-down/retirement.

Yeah thats the pair I was trying to get... hope there in nice condition for you man, enjoy! Yep im in Australia. .

Yall dudes killing it with the p u's. I need to get on game! I need another pair of ASG 1's so bad. If any of you see an 11/11.5 lmk

You all know my love for the ZK4's. I was so very blessed to have the opportunity to cop these. Really it was God. Minor wear just a few nics and scuffs here and there and some creasing. Overall very happy with them!

You all know my love for the ZK4's. I was so very blessed to have the opportunity to cop these. Really it was God. Minor wear just a few nics and scuffs here and there and some creasing. Overall very happy with them!

Good Lord!! refresh my memory, what was the deal/story behind the ML's... cheers

Back
Top Bottom