POST YOUR LARGE WMNS SIZES...(sz 11 and up..)

short mi

Banned
Joined Aug 25, 2007
ive never seen jordans in size 14 wmns(which would fit me perfectly) but those XIs are :wow:
:pimp:

Joined Jan 19, 2004

killing it, i still need a pair
" ~ So many paths to choose from. The outcomes for each are uncertain. Decide on a path and keep moving. ~ "

Joined May 29, 2006
I'll Play

Had these since they 1st came out. I was in the 7th grade so I wore these everyday with every out fit lol. I'm trying to see how clean I can get them. I will wear these again in public someday. Right now they're just going to be sea glow test subjects (when I can buy a bottle)

:pimp:
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

Joined Feb 14, 2003
i bought these before nike decided to make men's sizes!!! i think this is the last aj to go to a W15 (M13.5). i wish they would have made the wht/blk/maize vii's to a W15, that would have been a garunteed purchase!!!

be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

Joined Mar 24, 2006
nice stuff lacedemup
I got those orion blues in a 11.5 but wouldnt mind a 12!

and those antarctic dunks from last page are insane!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Joined May 27, 2007
^ :wow:
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now