Post Your Last Hospital Visit...

yeah so...

Saturday night, me and my boy chill with a couple chicks, get some drinks and some

herb. I'm not a white liquor drinker but I say **** it and down a fifth of some gin. These

******* bring back some fireball and i kill that damn near myself. On top of that, I kill

about 12 beers and smoke about 3-4 blunts (mind you I weigh 158lbs.
laugh.gif
)

I live 2 blocks from the chicks crib, so I "walk" home. Passed out in the street and the

cops took me to the hospital. They said I "was lethargic and REEKED of alcohol and 

marijuana."
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ myself

Whats the last thing you went to the hospital for?

:lol: damn dawg.. That is not a good look :smh:

Damn i think the last time i was in the hospital was when i busted the side of my head open on a desk when I was like 5..

..got 3 stitches and a teddy bear. Also still have the scar over my eye

wow, drinking that hard, passing out in the street, getting picked up by the cops and sent to the hospital . . . that's no way to party. doesn't sound like a good time at all.|I

Don't wear sunglasses to play basketball. I put the pic in a spoiler because some people might not be too keen with the cut.

Had acl surgery 3 weeks ago on my left knee. Second time having this surgery (last surgery was the other knee)

Tell us more.

Was having some lunch at work one day, i usually get the hiccups after lunch and its gone after a cup of water...
1 hrs passed still going...
I got home 4 hrs later still going...

Around 2am crazy headache couldn't sleep went to the ER and voila it went away..... So i went home and it came back.

went back to ER round 7am and it went away again.. Then I just started holding my breath mad long constantly and I took some pepto bismol and it finally went away 4pm next day..

I was so scared thinking I was gonna die cause I googled it and someone one with similar symptoms ended up dying :lol:
I still get scared whenever I get hiccups now lol

My girl was 2 months preggo, she starts bleeding heavy. Thought it was a miscarriage but turns out she was just in stress cause of her job. They said it was a miracle for the baby to be healthy after all that blood loss.

One of the worst day of my life.

Back in 2005 Senior year of High School, broke my Collar Bone in 4 pieces in my basketball game. Worst 3 months of my life!

Last year...

Fractured my elbow.

Don't challenge your buddy to a footrace after a night of bar hopping. :smh:

The funny part was I was too drunk to feel any pain so I washed up and went to sleep.

Woke up the next morning and couldn't get out of bed. The slightest movement will send sharp pain through my arm. Couldn't even drive myself to the hospital :lol: :smh:

Don't wear sunglasses to play basketball. I put the pic in a spoiler because some people might not be too keen with the cut.

Why would anyone wear sunglasses to play ball?

You must be a pretty boy.

Last hospital visit was for a dislocated wrist.

In May to have my L3/L4 disc removed..That makes my 4th lower back surgery in 10 yrs..

What caused your 1st one?

I worked at a roofing supply company loading shingles onto houses and I basically ruptured my disc, but I thought it was a pulled muscle so by the time I went to the dr. 2 months later it was too late..Did some permanent damage to my sciatic nerve, have degenerative disc disease, severe arthritis in my lower spine, spinal stenosis (which is a narrowing of the tube that your nerves run through)..So yeah it's a mess back there..

Accidentally stabbed myself in the hand. Ended up sitting in the emergency room for like 9 hours waiting to get stitched up as they stopped the bleeding when I arrived.

Was pretty crazy, just missed an artery, so the blood sprayed out like something out of Kill Bill, my kitchen looked like a crime scene for a couple of days afterwards. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom