Post Your Motorcycle

Where you at?!
I wanna **** of MN so bad, rent a motorcycle, and ride.

I’m in Vegas.

I feel you man, it’s so depressing in the winter. I’m tied to mn for like 3 more years and I’m gone I think.

I always kick around the idea of vegas for a move and might do it. My wife would be happier that’s for sure.

Yeah from trac on, you just show up and he has gear for you too.

Dude was super chill. He basically would ride out in front of you a few miles you’d catch up at your pace, as fast or slow as you wanted then he’d take off again and you’d catch up. And he’d just take you areas that were in your skill level. Like we started on fire roads and once he saw that was going good we hit single track.

http://trac-on.com/

He’s the only one that doesn’t limit your speed and micro manage you and is straight bikes. The other ones send you out with side by sides and you all ride together eating their dust and you can’t ride single track.

This dude encourages you and pushes you to ride faster. He’s the opposite. He’s races his whole life so you’re in good hands. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah from trac on, you just show up and he has gear for you too.

Dude was super chill. He basically would ride out in front of you a few miles you’d catch up at your pace, as fast or slow as you wanted then he’d take off again and you’d catch up. And he’d just take you areas that were in your skill level. Like we started on fire roads and once he saw that was going good we hit single track.

http://trac-on.com/

He’s the only one that doesn’t limit your speed and micro manage you and is straight bikes. The other ones send you out with side by sides and you all ride together eating their dust and you can’t ride single track.

This dude encourages you and pushes you to ride faster. He’s the opposite. He’s races his whole life so you’re in good hands. :lol:

This is dope...it looks like they wont take you out without dirt/trail experience, correct?

This is dope...it looks like they wont take you out without dirt/trail experience, correct?
he'll take anyone who can ride and shift through the gears. dirt experience doesn't matter.

he'll take you on trails appropriate for your skill set. if you're killing it and not scared he'll probably take it up a notch.

Found this local. Talked dude down to 400 bucks. He only had it for two races and it didn’t fit him. It’s a two piece but it’s totally fine for me for a long time until I get a different bike on faster tracks.

890F5816-739F-4DA1-94B3-9DB417347ECD.jpeg

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain

Two stroke is life! First time riding one today and it’s not scary like everyone acts. A 300 is too much bike for me probably but it worked today. Never got above 4th gear but damn it’s got some power.

I opened it up on an asphalt road in 4th and the wheel floated up like nothing.

Rode single track and two track. Fun af and am going to be sore tomorrow.

My wife launched over the bars and ate **** and still had a blast.
EE9A5141-4EFE-4F8B-A805-6A332AC55D12.jpeg
1059B9D1-EAD6-46FB-9FD8-3993FF313223.jpeg
44056A5B-76B2-4375-946A-C0AF57F4D01D.jpeg

I wish I had some trails near me. :frown:
:fire

bruh that is beauttiiffuuulllllll

nothing like being out and about and making that two stroke BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm sure there are some trails near you, just gotta find em haha or make your own.

:fire

bruh that is beauttiiffuuulllllll

nothing like being out and about and making that two stroke BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm sure there are some trails near you, just gotta find em haha or make your own.

Yeah I want one now :lol: that beta 200rr but my wife can get the plug on a Ktm so I might go that route and deal with the tall *** bike.

We got some trails but you’re not allowed to ride on them. Still do… :lol:

All the legit ones are a couple hours away.

Got blessed with spring weather in the middle of February so I had to take the bike for a spin.
Tomorrow is a high of 35 with a chance of snow showers :sick:
Screenshot2.jpg

EDIT:
What it's looking like today. Crazy to me that it went from 60 and sunny yesterday to this...
20220213_115006.jpg

Last edited:
Went to go peep some dirt bikes today. Surprise! they had nothing…

Found this jacket though, super nice. I’ll for sure be buying more rs taichi gear.

What octane are folks running for their bikes?

I have been using 93 for my Z400 (dealer recommendation) however the owner’s manual and forums say 87+ is fine…

What octane are folks running for their bikes?

I have been using 93 for my Z400 (dealer recommendation) however the owner’s manual and forums say 87+ is fine…

i used to just always put the highest octane in the tank for my bike (moving to cali made this waaay less sensible & tenable tho 😂) but there isn’t really a benefit to doing this if the recommended is 87, you can #doyourgoogles for a detailed explanation why this is the case in general & likely for your specific make, model, & perhaps even year(s)

Lol yea filled up with 87+ for today’s ride gas is $4.35 :sick: although total for a full tank was ~$11…

got my fender eliminator and bar ends as well

Looks dope. Is that a Ryker? My wife wants one to cruise around with me. How difficult is it to ride for a person with zero experience with motorcycles?

Yeap. Easy. Everybody that I know tried it, never rode a motorcycle and handled it well. I have to warn them it’s fast so don’t under estimate it. The throttle is sensitive taking off. If you pull the throttle too hard, it’ll feel like a launch. :lol:

You just have a handle throttle and a foot brake peddle on the right side. The only thing you have to remember is the reverse/forward gear lever on the left side.

Hard turning may be stiff so be sure to slow down when doing it..

i heard you can take turns dumb fast on those things. Like way fast than a car or motorcycle.

They remind me of a warm weather snow mobile.

i heard you can take turns dumb fast on those things. Like way fast than a car or motorcycle.

They remind me of a warm weather snow mobile.

Yeah I had to edit the comment to say, it’s stiff turning especially a hard turn…you gotta slow down :lol:

I could see somebody throwing themselves off a turn on one or something dumb. :lol:

They have them at the track sometimes by my house to rent. Might have to go for a ride on one.

Taught myself how to change tires. It isn’t that bad, but It still sucks. Scratched the hell out of my wheel but whatever.
F62F5838-A2E6-4F8A-AEBB-81FFB8E05C09.jpeg

Edit, just did the rear and it’s 100% a finesse thing. Should be no brute force at all. Got the old one off and the new one on in 20 minutes with no scratches.

I just watched a few YouTube vids for tips. Keeping the bead in the drop center is the 🔑 and hella windex.

Last edited:
We just picked up my wife’s Ryker. It’s such a fun bike to ride. Almost feels like a toy out there on the streets. Rode it back for her and then we both got our bikes and went on a quick ride around our neighborhood.

Attachments

• 90516893-B5EC-476C-8589-160A5E84FEBE.jpeg
    90516893-B5EC-476C-8589-160A5E84FEBE.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 265E7A99-74E0-41BE-8EC8-7ABDD9412D01.jpeg
    265E7A99-74E0-41BE-8EC8-7ABDD9412D01.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom