Post Your Motorcycle

Wanted to ride today since it was fairly nice out but had to put my battery on the tender then got sidetracked with other things :rolleyes Ended up ordering some Dunlop Q3s from motomummy for $220. Anyone ever use them personally :nerd: read nothing but great reviews on them.

Wanted to ride today since it was fairly nice out but had to put my battery on the tender then got sidetracked with other things :rolleyes Ended up ordering some Dunlop Q3s from motomummy for $220. Anyone ever use them personally :nerd: read nothing but great reviews on them.
Heard nothing but great thangs from a rack of dudes. Most of my MC rocks those for commuting n getting sticky with great results and exceptional life.

Nothin will ever be on my GSX-R that isn't titled Michelin Pilot Power

That's my wave but I'm headed to the track on the 28march. But I think ima cross over to the Dark side... Q3's.
Here's a link for Q3's if anyone else wants in
https://www.motomummy.com/tires/dunlop-q3-tires/

Last edited:
Problem with Dunlop tires is temperature maintenance. They are either too cold and you low side. Or too hot and you low/HIGH side. Don't even ask about the wet traction on the Q3. 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Pulled out the R1 after 2 weeks of rain, luckily on our car clubs monthly meet too. Batterys all jacked up from not being ridden for lengths at a time but I learned my lesson now, picked up a battery tender with my new lighter battery. #feelsgoodman

i know this the MC thread but that f-type is too nice...back on topic though...

Problem with Dunlop tires is temperature maintenance. They are either too cold and you low side. Or too hot and you low/HIGH side. Don't even ask about the wet traction on the Q3. :smh:

is this true? i'm rocking with pilot powers (2cts), but have considered qualifiers at one time or another...

Just sent Gina off to get a gasket replaced and an oil change done. Then I'm back on two wheels in time for the nicer weather. :pimp:

A friend of the family is doing it for me. Not sure how much he's planning on charging. I've heard bike oil changes are pricey though. What should I expect?

A friend of the family is doing it for me. Not sure how much he's planning on charging. I've heard bike oil changes are pricey though. What should I expect?

nah, it is any more expensive than a car...its relatively cheap & easy to do (at least on my bike) usually under $30-$40 (including filter & depending if i already have oil) and done under an hour, a shops charge for labor so it depends on their rate

may I ask how much everybody is paying for insurance and what type you have?

I pay like $660 a year. Something around that number.

I pay around $620 a year through geico

Got my bike out for a little bit on sunday....man i miss that feeling of speed. Driving a corolla around all the damn time :lol: But i want to take her in get the oil changed and chain tightened for riding season in the next week or so. Can't wait for nice weather

I saw a few folks out and about on 2 wheels this weekend.  I decided to chill this weekend, although it was difficult to do.  Can't wait for it to really warm up so I can get back out there. 

Pirelli Supercorsas FTW.. and the dude lookin at fZ6.. def research man. since fz09 dropped, fz6 came down and are plenty available for a great deal.. try lookin at CL outside of your area jus to see prices

dont kno if i shared this pic from a trackday last year already. im itchin to try my Aprilia this season. got a new custom suit comin in too

Finally got my new exhaust on the bike, love it so far. Still haven't installed my Bazzaz unit and Blockoff plates so I got to have some squid fun :lol: :lol: I know it'll stop shooting fire once I install everything and dyne tune it but I sure do enjoy it right now :lol:

That shouldn't take too long. If you ever ride up to the city feel free to hit me up.
Yeah, didn't take long at all. Had to go to 3 different stores to finally find my oil filter though 
mean.gif
. To be perfectly honest I doubt I'll be riding into the city anytime soon. I hate driving in the city and I imagine I wouldn't enjoy riding there either. I refuse to cross the GWB lol. Thanks for the offer though.

Finally got to ride for a few hours today. A bit too windy for my liking, but it felt good to get back on two wheels.

Back
Top Bottom