Post Your Motorcycle

Nah just an officially licensed Arai dealer. Many places sell them but they only advertise the shops that get specific training on their full line and know how to fit them on customers correctly.

Edit: Looks like I picked a good day to go helmet shopping. Picked up a Vector 2. The dealership I went to is switching over to doing Arai helmets only on special orders because people go for the cheaper stuff more often than not. As a result they're selling the rest of their stock for the low. Retail on mine was 629.99, and they had it marked down to 314.99. After a little haggling I got it for 280 out the door. Anyone in the Hampton Roads area go check out cycle world on Virginia Beach Blvd.

Last edited:
Finally hit the track.
'Twas a great experience. Very insightful n had a blast. I feel ready to smash these screets now. :evil:
Def plan On headin to another track day ASAP.
This was at chuckwalla track
Lol
At the baby lean.

Gixxer up there is clean :pimp: anyone ever plasti dip there wheels? Thinking of going blue but don't wanna spend the money for powder coating.

damn florida weather. got caught in a monsoon last night, had to pull in walgreens covered sidewalk quick and was stuck there for an hour. i have the worst luck with rain and bikes. :smh:

Gixxer up there is clean :pimp: anyone ever plasti dip there wheels? Thinking of going blue but don't wanna spend the money for powder coating.

My boy did it. It held up for a few months before he traded the bike in. I would rather save and get them coated later though. It seems to chip easier.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the electric Harley LiveWire? Not sure how I feel yet. Looks kinda dope but 95mph restricted tho :x

Last edited:
Seen this at the shop today. I've never seen a bike with so much detail on it. One of the most amazing bikes I've ever seen in person. Amazing. Only 500 made. It's a 2010

Thoughts on the electric Harley LiveWire? Not sure how I feel yet. Looks kinda dope but 95mph restricted tho :x

looks dope
more worrying to me than the speed restriction was the 53 paltry miles you get to the charge.
then again these aren't even close to final I'm sure the motor company will come correct once they have a production model

Looks like I'm going another summer without a bike. Still looking at the Fz6r. Guess it's for the best because these Pittsburgh streets are terrible and riddled with potholes. Hopefully I'll be in Atlanta by this time next summer

Preciate it Ballerific

Good looks to tokes99 for the help on using n info on the swivel mount. :pimp:

Last edited:
I can't trust myself with a GoPro. Probably lose my license before the summer is up smh. Dope video though.

After this cup match, I'll have to take Chanel out to stretch her legs.

Last edited:
My boy let me ride his new Ducati 899 Panigale :smokin :smokin :smokin

- The shifting on this bike is so damn smooth.
- It's the most uncomfortable bike I've ever been on.
- Feels slow
- Sounds nice for stock.
- I didn't lean on it too much since it's new and not mine.
- I'm also WAY too tall for this bike.

I can't trust myself with a GoPro. Probably lose my license before the summer is up smh. Dope video though.

After this cup match, I'll have to take Chanel out to stretch her legs.

:lol:
Can't beleed u think like that.
The L lose wouldn't be the biggest thang to lose. It would be the $$$$$ they hit u for. That's the worst maynge. :/ paying 3 racks on tix n have nothin to show for it is a mofo.
Always pick a good time to throw the dice if u tryna do sumthang illegal while on 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom